Worst Acumed regional manager

Discussion in 'Acumed' started by Anonymous, Aug 2, 2014 at 12:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey poster….are you going to be at ASSH?
    If so, lets rent a gym so you and Devine can get in the boxing ring.

If you think Jim is so bad…have it out.

Jim is a good dude.

You have no F ing clue about who is worst.

Casey sucks…he is a cancer.

PS Bet Devine kocks you out!

Go sell something Bitch

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah you guys meet after school and have a fight at the playground.
    But first make sure your homework is done cause that is what elementary kids do.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, this has to be Jim Devine attempting to support himself because I don't know of a single rep in their right mind that would ever post these statements. I also don't know of a single rep that I respect that even likes him either. Not quite sure what kock me out is but I'm not into that so go ahead & kock yourself out!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol @ kock

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the look of your grammatical skills, you write at the elementary school level.

And then you wonder why your sales are poor. Communicating with adults is tough when you're stupid.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I also don't know of a single rep that I respect that even likes him either."

You think fairly highly of yourself. What credibility and successes have you achieved that would warrant anyone caring about garnering your respect?

You are a clown. Better yet, a clowns kock.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the grammar come back???

Wow, this got under your skin. wipe the sweat off your brow and take a deep breath.
    the last thing you need to be worried about is grading grammar skills

BTW, you old lady gave me an "A" grade last night!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you should kock this poster out!
    You are one to talk about grammar

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oops, I have to fix the grammar error so you will not have a fit.
    This should be stated as YOUR old lady, not you, YOUR old lady. There it is fixed.

AND YOU ARE STILL A LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again the stupidity comment is incredibly appropriate.

You obviously missed the sarcasm used with the word kock which was used in the previous post incorrectly.
    You too are an idiot assclown. Do the world a favor and do not pro-create.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's all the material you have? Talking about someone's wife?

You are weak. It shows with your lack of real commentary or insightful messages.
    Sit in the corner and watch like you're usual behavior. You will never be taken seriously.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously the international business managers with the firings of RAC and ML. I heard from the PM's that this was well deserved and should have happened long ago.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like this is an upper management response.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I wonder how many of these PM folks are fluent in Chinese and Spanish and are now able to take over the sales in China and South America? Maybe they all should spend some time in these two areas to see just how difficult international sales can be. Let's see how quickly they can develop relationships! Other countries are extremely loyal to the people with whom they have worked; the stranger has a hard time developing relationships because of this loyalty. You go for it, PM......let's see your numbers in a few months.
    Talk about bad decisions! ML was up more than 50%. How is it that JR, SC and JD are still around and the achievers are being fired?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"How is it that JR, SC and JD are still around and the achievers are being fired?

You mean Acumed fires constructive employees who reach goals and achieve/surpass expectations? But they keep people who make decisions based on their political and personal gain?
    I am shocked!!! Guess I should start going against my morals and ethics if I want a career with this company.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, there is only one person that would support this blood sucking idiot this much. That would be Jim Devine himself. Hey Jim there arnt many people that think your as great as you think. Most think that you really suck!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously this has to be Jim Devine supporting himself. I don't know of a single rep that like him. Hey Jim you really suck!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or it could be Ron, don't call me Rock, Hudson as we all
    Know how close they were.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can the company still turn a profit if he's "the worst"? Seems like we did the right thing and got rid of the dead weight whining on this board. " tick tock" welfare line is slow.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't