1. Happy Thanksgiving from Cafepharma! Our news staff will be off on Thursday, and will be feeding news on a limited basis throughout the holiday weekend. CP Today will return on Monday, November 30. We hope you enjoy this time, and stay safe! — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Worst Aerie DM’s?

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 2, 2020 at 5:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s a lot but we’ve established MZ is the worst RSD. So how about the worst DM’s?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GET AN EFFING LIFE, YOU LOSER!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every DM Maria has hired would make the top 5 on that list.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have had friends that worked under Maria at Allergan and have more that work under her now. She is the definition of a biotch if you don't kiss her ass and tell her how wonderful she is. If she hired people who think and act like her after all her previous DM's were fired or jumped ship then they would absolutely make the list. My DM in CA is amazing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your manager is in CA... why are you posting on MZ? You are part of the problem. You haven’t directly worked for her. Stop spreading lies. Find a new job if you are so miserable here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They didnt say they were miserable here? Can you read? You are part of the problem because you are dumb and jump to conclusions. I am pretty happy here and don't directly work for MZ either but I have heard from very good people that I trust what kind of person/manager she is. Hope she stays in Southeast

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone that is hateful is miserable. Let’s talk about what everyone thinks about your region. Just a bunch of cheaters. How are you doing now that your co-pay cards are done?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Maria!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny... there are more cheaters in the Southeast and Northeast than anywhere else in the country. That’s why you had to fire people. And on National calls in the East a rep was taking about what they were doing with specialty pharmacies. Did they get in trouble? I’m sure HJ knew it was going on.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She did and turned a blind eye to it! Continually recognized reps/DM’s that used these and many tried to keep it quiet but it was known to all.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She will backstab anyone that gets in her way so look out. The Southeast and Northeast dual meeting just fed those two backstabbers even more. It was painful being in the seats watching those stupid skits. Feel sorry for the ones who had to to do them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol HJ did the same thing on her call on Monday. BS crying ordeal!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure why CP removing posts. Maria fake crying on the call yesterday was a travesty. Several of us were texting while no tears rolled but plenty of sniffles from the backstabber. We read through you Maria. You are not a good person. Your acting needs to improve

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such BS. Why did they pretend to cry?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My god—I have witnessed such incompetence and lack of experience with these mgrs. They really need to take a look at these recent DM’s they’ve put in place. It’s an absolute joke! Worthless is all I can say! I urge Aerie to look at the DM’s in place and do something or they will start losing reps because of it!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try being positive and quit demeaning our highly qualified and caring DMs! It is a shame that misogyny is permitted in our professional culture. Get over it!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem ,M, is in your mirror...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look up the definition of Misogyny you r*****. Where does the above poster mention women. Paranoid are we?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was probably HJ response. We know she combs through CP.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The past 8 DM’s hired with exception of 2 are good hires. My god a couple of them are real head scratchers. 1 (or 3) from MZ and 1 from HJ a while ago. That DM team has really been weakened the past year.