1. Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is safe for elderly people, says WHO — JNJ plans to have 100 million vaccine doses for the US by spring — Assessing physician practices and expectations in the post-COVID era — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice

Worst Aerie DM’s?

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 2, 2020 at 5:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s a lot but we’ve established MZ is the worst RSD. So how about the worst DM’s?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GET AN EFFING LIFE, YOU LOSER!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every DM Maria has hired would make the top 5 on that list.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your manager is in CA... why are you posting on MZ? You are part of the problem. You haven’t directly worked for her. Stop spreading lies. Find a new job if you are so miserable here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They didnt say they were miserable here? Can you read? You are part of the problem because you are dumb and jump to conclusions. I am pretty happy here and don't directly work for MZ either but I have heard from very good people that I trust what kind of person/manager she is. Hope she stays in Southeast

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone that is hateful is miserable. Let’s talk about what everyone thinks about your region. Just a bunch of cheaters. How are you doing now that your co-pay cards are done?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was probably HJ response. We know she combs through CP.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The past 8 DM’s hired with exception of 2 are good hires. My god a couple of them are real head scratchers. 1 (or 3) from MZ and 1 from HJ a while ago. That DM team has really been weakened the past year.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course HJ knew. That’s her. Absolutely no integrity- only out for herself. Same as she was at NVS. She is the queen at taking others’ ideas and presenting them as her own. No substance there.