Worst Amgen DM ever?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed

J.E. In Indiana inflammation Heard all about him.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funck was promoted!? OMG, great culture Amgen.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She now director of promotions for bone health. She came to amgen with no industry experience as a manager in 2014, now 3 years in industry, she is a marketing director. She failed in all roles and got promoted! What a fucking joke.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worked with her at HQ and have heard about her experience "in the field." I really disliked working with her.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will vote

J. Eaton. Indiana. I interviewed with him. So weird. No affect. Something is off with him. I wouldnt
    have taken the job anyway, but he was so strange. I heard things about him anyway. His reps live in fear.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BG Long Island ONC . He just lost another rep. He spends more time recruiting than managing because of the continuing attrition.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he is odd

how he got promoted baffles everyone

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she is fabulous. I know her. great hire. great promote

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JC in Clt, NC in INBU. New manager and so uptight she squeaks when she walks. Extremely condescending out of her own insecurity while trying to climb that ladder. Trying to overcompensate for something.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever, Menon. She's a dimwit

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wothout a doubt, the worst DM ever is Jon Coktoasten! The worst thing to ever come out of Stockton, CA

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree! I can't believe that Coktoasten is still here and has not been fired. What is leadership thinking keeping this guy around and leading others.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kim Colvin is the WORST!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they are all useless....in this day and age, these managers should be managing 15 reps minimum

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the DM that got Amgen kicked out of Mass Gen? Don't work for Amgen but yikes! Gotta be on that list.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true.

These 2 day monthly field rides with some managers are out of control it's ridiculous that they are riding with us this much

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true , that model went out 10 years back, big pharma pod monkey, is definitely a past config.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how about mr. tight and purple pants in NYC, MP (was a RBM at Avanir)

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! Without Mr Underhill he can't even afford a steak sandwich.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst is LA DM for OBU! Go back in house.