Worst Amgen DM ever?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Los angeles gets all the rejects from Home Office!.... half the team gone and I am out of here too!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck all these Amgen MDPs and CLP cock suckers from home office

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MD- that one that just switched from his team to get rid of the Kyprolis reps. He is such a tool- he brags about the reps that he forced out and brags about who is next. all of this on a manager's call. His next move is the rep in Philly so he can replace her with who he wants. He is ruthless and heartless. He will pay the price one day.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sabrina Shi is the absolute worst manager there is. Its like she skipped manager training completely or just zoned it out. Not sure how she even got the job or where she came from. One of the most up-in-your-face type of people. she gives absolutely no fucks about you and is only focused on herself and how to make herself look good. i would stay away from this madwoman. her entire team that she put together basically quit because of her, not to mention that there is no drug to sell. her team and job is on borrowed time.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MP in NYC who claims "I could have been a director at Avanir". Yeah right, pompous ass. What an arrogant jerk.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What BU?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Pat Campbell is the worst in the world. He has fired so many reps- mostly due to age etc. He always has someone on a plan- he has been reported but has something on someone-
    Short man syndrome- what a loser he is and all his managers are losers.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen micromanages more than any other company out there--pharma or biotech. These 2 day field rides are absurd. Managers are going to the same offices with reps, and the Dr.'s are over it. Once a quarter these managers should be checking in with reps. They need more than 7 or 8 reps-should double the # that report to them. They are not worthwhile in the field, and the coaching is so lame. This company continues to push people out--low pay raises--not keeping up with inflation, low bonuses, more and more micromanagement , fear tactics and toxicity.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't they both work under Alan Stanwyck, the regional director who was based in Provo?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure if it was Alan or one of his flyboy buddies. I haven't seen any of them since the wedding.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb jock from Houston Greg Nunn

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awww, come on guys, it's so simple maybe you need a refresher course.

It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads, and I'm gonna need about ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't talk to me like that assface I don't work for you yet.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moon River.....

Are you using the whole fist, Doc?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that Dr Rosenrosen?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it was Dr. Rosenpenis.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe you confusing them with the Underhills.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll have a Bloody Mary and a steak sandwich and... a steak sandwich, please.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you sure it wasn't Fred "The Dorf" Dorman.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you drive your Olsmobuick?