Worst Amgen DM ever?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They say they’re trying to create a different culture and they’re right. A culture where managers shit talk everyone behind their backs. My manager asked me if different people on our team were “looking.” Of course we’re all looking! Welcome to the game, rookie! That’s what happens when you promote an inexperienced sales rep with no managerial experience into a tough DM spot. Wonder how long before her first breakdown

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hands down, the ultra arrogant waste of air Matt Powers

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

D Secor

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The District Managers are just a reflection of the lousy Regional Directors that Amgen employs like RM in the BCBU who is a terrible manager and thinks reps are totally replaceable. There is no sense of team at Amgen because no one cares about each other.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen hires the worst managers. They are all insecure and on power plays. Positional power vs. earned power.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely. Especially the pompous loser DMs hired from Avanir. They are losers but think they are Gods.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst DM? . That’s an easy answer=MINE! The dude is sleeping with one of our female reps and it’s significantly impacting our team’s culture. It’s common knowledge on our team and everyone’s scared to speak up. Toxic environment!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SO TRUE! Cowards and think they are all that as they are a manager. Most are not fit to be a leader. They are paper pushers and don't support their people--it's all a self serving interest.
    Amgen hires poor managers.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think i know who this is...:)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do not hire leaders.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete moron.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DB and the other guy in the Boston area for Oncology. Everyone is looking to get out. Horrible manager

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aimovig guy in CALI?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and NYC. they like to talk like they are rockstars but yet they failed miserably with the migraine launch at avanir

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I AM the worst DM in the history of Amgen.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is a clue:
    I am on a rotational role from T.O.
    I bet you can’t guess me!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JH is ABSOLUTELY a giant douche! Thinks he knows it all - he just drove away one rep and more on the way!