Worst Amgen DM ever?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard from a friend that several contract roles in the West will be converted into full-Amgen roles, in the new year. Managers are starting to set up for it by giving the contract reps bad field reviews to facilitate getting rid of them.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why wouldn’t the manager simply hire the contract reps over to the amgen roles? They’re already trained and the transition would be easy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i thought Greg was ok....MS is just weird, creepy and overall a total fuck*n loser.....first red flag with this a** clown was during the interview with him and he was saying unflattering things about his Houston rep's from his AZ days....turns out he had been fired from there and MT still hires him...unbeliveable....trust me, MS talks bad about everybody!!!!.....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some people inside Amgen hold really low opinions of the contract sales force. They feel superior simply based on the fact that they are Amgen employees and the managers hold it over the contract reps’ heads as if they don’t already do the same job as the base reps. Illogical but what do you expect from people who came from in-house positions with less sales experience than the reps they manage

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DO in AZ. She is now gone and the previous post is gone. Guess we hit a nerve. She is a nasty Bit#$. All the people who she got rid of should get an attorney.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DO in AZ was the worst. Who really wanted to go to her lame A$$ parties? Had to go or get targeted. We really don’t give a sh** about your over priced east valley ghetto house. Make Arizona Great Again and go back to CO.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inventiv reps are simply not as talented or they would not be in a contract position. Who would get paid less unless they had to?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Matt Powers, we knew that.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right, just have AMGEN reps PLEASE!!!!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really —don’t put yourself on any type of throne...you are No better than MANY OF THE Syneos reps...

With so many companies laying off, people will apply for and accept opportunities that present. Maybe there were no direct hire positions in their area and the individuals took a leap with a possibility to roll into a FTE of Amgen.

In my district there is ZERO difference between the level of knowledge, performance or respect of an Amgen or a Syneos rep. We are all replaceable and being a dir car hire for Amgen does not make you better or more knowledgeable of the products.

Many of us have come over and been lucky enough to convert to an Amgen employee; many have been waiting for the opportunity. I can tell you in my training class some of the best, most prepared reps were the contract reps . That being said many are leaving because a rollover has not been available in their area. Amgen has trained reps to have injectable and buy and bill experience that other companies welcome and will often pay them more than direct hire Amgen reps. I know 4 in the last 18 months who have done just that.

I have worked beside both catagories and some of the Amgen reps are lazy and think they are too good to work with contract reps. This is a disconnect and it creates a sad environment. When I first started on the contract, I was told my by Amgen counterpart that he would make all territory decisions because he worked for Amgen. Funny thing..he was fired for ethical misconduct and I am stil here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So so true, some good Amgen reps and many not so good.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don’t need 2 companies, just make it 100% Amgen jobs. Some contract reps are deserving of Amgen jobs and should be payed the same.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely!! I agreed 100%. There have been rumors for awhile and a contracting company was not part of the business model but someone was convinced a few years back it was a way to launch Repatha..Amgen needs to go back being Amgen ...and rollover anyone that is a great rep and deserving of an opportunity to continue with Amgen.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She had no clue of how to manager a territory ...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CO rep here. She is not welcome back here. No director in their right mind would ever hire her again in CO. She is a HR nightmare. Sorry she is ruining AZ. The directors there will figure it out and she will have to pollute another state.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JS in INBU is by far the worst RSD. Managers and reps hate him, and he treats interviewees like crap. Huge turnover in his region because he isn’t happy unless everyone is so stressed out that they can’t function. When he got this promotion from Neph after Blue Ridge region was created, all the managers were hoping anyone but him got the job because he has a long reputation of being completely ineffective at anything other than intimidation. True psychopath who keeps the chaos stirred so no one is around long enough to report him for all the BS he pulls.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I guess she burns bridges everywhere she goes! I wonder how she last so long with Az as a manger ..like 6/7 years .

I am sure she will burn bridges wherever she landed this time as well .