Worst Amgen DM ever?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you being serious?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm surprised you feel that way. I know him well and have not seen anything resembling this.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She has been in AZ for less than 2 years and has already made enemies with the majority of us. Does anyone know where she went so we can warn the reps what a micromanager and POS she is?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you JS?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JS is awesome.....MG

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I am not

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You clearly don’t report to him. I don’t know a single person who has a positive thing to say about him but I know plenty who mark the day he became Blue Ridge RSD as the day the atmosphere changed for the worse.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steve Ferrari. He’s an idiot!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do report to him and your 'single person' thing is not true and just stupid

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact there are TWENTY SEVEN pages on this topic speaks volumes to the overall “management” picture and thoughts of said “management” at Amgen.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your post is so true! Managers are idiots, brown noses, kool aid ‘alcoholics’, and egomaniacs. I worked in the industry for years and was disgusted by management bullies no matter where I worked. Some things will never change.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait are you a dm?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well put! In corporate America sociopathy is rewarded, especially when it comes to management.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"But I was Shannon Sullivan's assistant once, I'm totally qualified"

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i seen rocks with more leadership ability than Shannon

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kim Colvin in Charlotte is the worst.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the shit managers that have been placed in the past couple of years? What an insecure and clueless bunch

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must mean RK in the Palm Springs Region. Talk about pompous! He never shuts up about the old days and coaches like he never sold a day in his life.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How glad are we that this bozo isn't ruining the West any more? VERY!!! Who thought it was a good idea to hand the reigns to that blowhard?