Worst Amgen DM ever?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why is everyone so negative

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management here makes its difficult to be positive with so many tormenting DMs

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"One aspect of psychopathic bullies is that they home in on Wannabe types - non-psychopathic lesser bullies - and then empower these individuals to gain the positions of power and authority they crave. Once installed, the Wannabe's lack of competence makes them dependent on the chief psychopath, which means they become unwitting but willing compliant puppets. They also make perfect corporate clones and drones. A characteristic of the Wannabe is that as well as lacking all the competencies necessary for their position, they also lack the intellect to understand the nature and manner of their compliant subservience.

Throughout the mobbing experience, the target is deceived into fighting, blaming and trying to hold accountable the minor bullies of the mobbing group rather than the chief bully. The main reason a psychopathic chief bully gets away with his (or her) behaviour repeatedly is that no-one wants to believe that s/he could be the monster s/he is. This is also the reason that many pedophiles and wife-batterers evade accountability and sanction for years, often decades. They appear so charming and plausible to naive, unenlightened and inexperienced people - usually those who haven't experienced bullying themselves. Psychopathic chief bullies are very likely to have everyone in human resources and management in their pocket, who are then manipulated into further mobbing, victimising and persecuting the target.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said and very descriptive of what type of managers are in place here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new OBU managers in the NE are all great. Experienced and great relationship builders. The new RD was able to get rid of the under-performing DMs and its finally turned around here. The previous 4 years have been a living nightmare. Now look out in the Southeast and the West you are next!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are hilarious, please tell me this is a joke!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This describes my manager here perfectly. I mean she could be a literal case study. Shame on Amgen for allowing this type to torment so many. SMH.....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MD is a horrible leader. I am not sure if the Hem-MM team would be better without him and VG but we will never know until they leave or are forced out by so many people leaving and then the numbers drop into the abyss. GOOD RIDDANCE!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you mean “Sociopathic”. But well said

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree about MD. I used to work for him (thank goodness no more). He has no leadership skills. The only reason he is a mgr is because VG drags him along. If she were no longer an RSD then he will no longer be a manager. To anyone who works for him...Good luck!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RD in ATL is a tool. Where did they get this guy, TSA reject? Evil, wicked, mean, and nasty. I wonder is he treats his family as he treats his direct reports?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But wait, wasn't MD Coach of the Year? I hear his whole district has turned over since he has been in place.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, you killed it.. This statement deserves its own thead....This is the BCBU...and it looks like the OBU too.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The BCBU is the most dysfunctional place that I ever worked at.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly.... Psychopathic chief bullies are very likely to have everyone in human resources and management in their pocket, who are then manipulated into further mobbing, victimising and persecuting the target.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to a friend of mine MD has had to place 7/10 people on his team since he took over 16 months ago and he had to replace one position twice! Hmmmm. Just sayin’

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not surprising, will probably win COY again for his ability to recruit talent or some other BS.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest