Worst Amgen DM ever?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SR in CA. Incompetent and leads by fear and threats

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you realize the magnitude with which you’re truly dealing? Your worst nightmare is not your DSM. They are merely pawns & puppets in the Amgen fear-based culture game. Your fearful ESDs, VPs & GMs are the ones who pull the strings. They direct with “directive” coaching telling DSMs who gets put on a plan. Do you know your VP and Executive Directors literally put out “watchlists” by mid-July on all sales reps who have sales numbers in the bottom 30% in stack rank? If you’re there in the bottom 30 (not 10, bottom 30) your DSM is required to document in FCRs your ‘needs improvement’ in order to have enough documentation to legally put you on a performance improvement plan. Your DSM is merely a messenger in Amgen's fear-based management approach. If you truly want to focus on accountability, hold those beyond your DSM accountable. Most DSMs I know at Amgen care more about you than you may realize. Many of them are chastised on this list. Their hands are literally tied more than you will ever know. It’s a broken, toxic culture, The only fix for Amgen is for all high potential talent to walk away and find happiness elsewhere. There are so many talented reps and DSMs that exist at Amgen. Don’t allow yourself to put up with this, go find success and happiness elsewhere. It’s out there. You deserve it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt Murphy Neurology

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blue team Ravi Davi co back to training

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SS in NY is nutty.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh poor you. Poor little DSM. What a cop-out statement. DSM's run a muck at this company. They can do some really terrible things that most employees would be fired for (& have been) and yet HR somehow saves them. Our manager has been through so many reps I've lost count. I think in one territory alone they've had 3 or 4 different people come & go for the same position in appx 4 years, not to mention the team they ruled over before that and the reps fired there! This manager is a liability to the company and yet they always escape true discipline. They've been in hot water before but it never fails they always go back to being their passive-aggressive, back-stabbing self. It's bizarre. I keep thinking one day soon they'll finally be gone but alas it never happens. Funny thing is.... no one in the district will admit it but we're all scared we'll be the next target. You just never know what to expect w this psycho mgr. Terrible way to work.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR protects certain managers over and over and over and uses their “free will” to fire others (reps and managers) so they appear to be doing their job. HR can be talked into anything to please leadership and this is the basis for the fear, toxicity, and favoritism that our culture is known for. There has been one HR person doing this for 20 years, she is known for being easily pursued.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen. I was told “not to worry” about a large investigation because my manager “knew” the HR investigator. He made a very bad thing on the team go away. He should have been fired 4 years ago. It is so awful here. Amgen HR can easily be swayed with biased.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is a joke. I know a current manager who should have been fired months ago for MANY HR violations but he has been protected from above because he knows where too many skeletons are buried. It’s ridiculous

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does his name rhyme with "Hisham"?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep... same with ours. Appears to be untouchable by HR. She's been in big trouble before & runs so many people off but she never gets the ax. The things she gets away with!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I know who she is

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Initials of this person?? I'm dealing w an HR issue as we speak & I have reservations about the lady I'm dealing with.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The three hr Initials are BL OW ME

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KS

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

R**K C****O in RI is a horrendous tool and couldn't give two sh**s about reps. How much are these "staff relations" people paid???

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She needs to go!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pig man himself...Load Ralf. Glad he’s gone...glad he got divorce raped as well.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest