Worst Amgen DM ever?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The all time worst DM - CK in Dallas!!!!!! Both of the districts she has led cannot stand her.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

id rather have a daily donkey kick to the balls than have to work for the imbecile CV DM from Austin

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I knew this idiot from AZ......

not only is he a major league POS, he'd be the allstar MVP of the worst humans

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the story on the DM (DB) in New England on the Oncology side? I heard his Nurse educator he hired resigned because of him, and she was there less than a year.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JL from Cleveland.... Runs reps off

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See post at top of this page. Yes he has run off many,many people,with more to come. Total loser. Appears to be a psycho.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's not the only RD running off his female reps...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easily has to be M. Sav, CV DM from Austin.....the fact that he's in a managerial position is an anomaly of the highest order......He's a POS back stabber, talks sh*t about other rep's, DM's, past employees, etc....

He's creepier than hell & TRIES to motivate us by referring to a fictional character (Willie) from a mediocre movie from the past

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

our rds need to stop sleeping with their reps and think nobody knows. We do.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I suggest you put it out there, if not we call BS

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

weak reps and even weaker managers has continued to be the norm in south Florida. Ridiculous how these people still have jobs. Looks lke rd is ready to make another move and clean house down in S. Florida. Can't hide behind bad numbers forever

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, the rep thinks she's special then it blows up and she's out... They stay and find another one.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

totally agree that s Florida managers are incompetent. They were crappy managers and salespeople so Amgen was only co sorry enough to take these fools

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This must be Amgens MO......you guys hired a DM in Austin who works w/ that new CV blockbuster you guys are peddling that we shit canned for being a complete disaster

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor has it the one in Laudrdale is a biotch and the one in Miami is a dumbass

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Position open to work for the Boston DM in Oncology. Any information on that manager?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually, the one in Fort Lauderdale is incredible.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No worries there. Very good team too.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could you be more specific? Only because, that's not what I'm hearing from my personal inquiries.