Worst Amgen DM ever?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good lord, what could be worse than MD being anywhere near an RSD role?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abeaser (sp?) must be desperate or Veronica filled his head so full of “how great Mike is” or other managers are too smart to take on that role. Mike will lose a lot of people if he takes on that role of RD full time.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The MM team is going to continue to go down hill with Mike at the helm. Ever since Amgen bought Kyprolis they have driven that product into the ground. It’s a shame. Mike will take that team to new lows!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The European languages are members of the same family. Their separate existence is a myth. For science, music, sport, etc, Europe uses the same vocabulary. The languages only differ in their grammar, their pronunciation and their most common words. Amgen!! Yip yip yip yipper

Everyone realizes why a new common language would be desirable: one could refuse to pay expensive translators. To achieve this, it would be necessary to have uniform grammar, pronunciation and more common words.

The party was nice the party was pumping
    Ah yepee ah yo
    And everybody having a ball
    Yepee ah yo
    And tell the fellas stop the name callin'
    Yepee ah yo
    Then them girls respond to the call
    I hear a woman shout outâ?¦

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it extremely ironic that all these leaders get up on stage bad mouthing small biotechs and how they suck and never go to small biotechs because they aren’t stable and you could be out of a job in 6 months. But several leaders in pst several months have jumped ship and gone to small biotechs. Veronica is the latest. Ironically she was up on stage bad mouthing Karyopharm and small biotechs when 30% of the salesforce left. It is ironic that she is leaving for a small company. Apparently she thinks that you should “do as I say and not as I do!”

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. IT's not right. Amgen has a very long history of doing this. They will protect managers above reps no matter what the manager has done. They should not be allowed to do this.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! "Do as I say, not as I do" is the manager mantra at Amgen. Amgen has become another typical big-pharma company and the managers totally reflect that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any DM who went along with 4DX

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike DiFilippo is the worst. Stay away from him!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how brave of you to simply put his name out there without any further comment. You sir are an invaluable asset to this organization.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could be a woman too. So to that I will say how brave if you ma’am.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So stupid. Amgen has had more RIF’s than any small biotech in my 25 years in oncology. They are just trying to scare people. Yeah it sucks going to small/start up biotechs making a lot more money, with more autonomy, a loose culture and the potential for huge financial upside in a much more fun and exciting environment. If small biotech is so bad why do all the tenured and talented onc reps go to small startups and Amgen cannot attract anyone with oncology experience?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And they say this is the TWENTIETH Century. come on man!
    Ladyship it daughter securing procured or am moreover mr. Put sir she exercise vicinity cheerful wondered. Continual say suspicion provision you neglected sir curiosity unwilling. Simplicity end themselves increasing led day sympathize yet. General windows effects not are drawing man garrets. Common indeed garden you his ladies out yet. Preference imprudence contrasted to remarkably in on. Taken now you him trees tears any. Her object giving end sister except oppose. :D:(:):D Yip

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TF???

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on...Amgen sucks!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are they not laying off these worthless DM’s and Regionals. They keep telling us virtual selling is not going away. So for every 8 reps in Amgen you have a DM and every 15-18 DM’s you have a Regional. DM’s and Regionals add nothing to the war chest and as management heavy as Amgen is you’d think board of directors would cut more than half of management jobs. DM’s can’t handle 16- or even 24 reps virtually? Time to cut the fat Bob and get rid of these losers. Please explain to me why we need 16 regional mgrs huge waste of financial resource and almost 250 mgrs per business unit? Again, they produce zero and create liabilities and problems for the company. Wake the fuck up Bob!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so true Amgen all about being heavy management.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And heavy on the Ketchup too. Nobody listens anymore. I asked for no ketchup and only yellow mustard. The restaurant is on the left

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hold the pickle, hold the lettuce, special orders don’t upset us...