Worst Company Ever

Discussion in 'Verathon' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2012 at 11:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can see why you guys are constantly looking for a new gig. You can't even help out someone who has a decent question. All you can do is comment on his spelling. I am glad that you do not work for Verathon. It has been a great company! You get out of it what you put into it. From what I hear the territory is rather big so there is a lot of travel but there has been success there.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keith, go home you are drunk.

It's simple, ask your hiring manager for the yearly sales in that territory over the last 5 years. If that number is below your quota you know to walk away. The average tenure at Verathon is less than 12 months so if they can't find a rep in 5 years to hit plan then it's the territory not the rep.

What did the previous rep say when you contacted him? If you didn't contact him yet you probably don't belong in sales at all and should find a cubicle to work in.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry as soon as the new glidescope comes out we will be on top again. My manager said to hold on for six months and it will be worth my while.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like lyrette, just like the heartscape, what about the veloport? All of those were "worth hanging on for" and they are all scrapped or worthless (lyrette)\

I got suckered in by the claims that the heartscape was going to transform the company. I am almost out but want to make sure I don't jump ship to a company just like verathon.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree . I am almost out . The heartscape and veloport products were a disaster and not even close to being released . Lyret will be the biggest mistake the company has made . When that was discussed , sales wanted nothing to do with that . Whoever decided to buy that should be fired .

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CFO wanted lyret .sv no sac ~ agreed . Everyone else in the company didn't want it .

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really think it will be here in 6 months?? My guess is 18 months at the very least.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does not matter . In 18 months storz will be the leader in this space. Every doc that went to acept said they have a superior "platform"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18 months ago my main hospital in the area gave Storz a chance to prove themselves with a very small trial. They haven't purchased a glidescope since. When talking to the docs the feel the product is the same or better so when the purchasing agents choose, they always go with the less expensive option. I believe Verathon is within 3 years of going out of business or split up and sold. They simply have nothing to offer anymore.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The biggest hospital in my area is switching to Storz too. The glory days are over.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This gig is up. The thought leaders in the airway space are not fans of gs. I have been here for a few outstanding years but the last few are declining rapidity year over year. Wonder if storz will look at a gs rep. Good luck all, next year the slaughter will go into overdrive .

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reading through these posts has been pure entertainment. I hope they can continue. For the most part they are accurate and clearly show how the workforce hates their job and can't wait to find a new one. 5 years ago it was a great place to be, sad to see how far it has fallen.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My territory started buying Storz a while back, I was told I would still get half of the business but after they had success with Storz, I have not gotten a single order. Game over we lost.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finding out this is happening all over, freshen up that resume guys and gals.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to go out and sell the best vl on the market. With the new tiatanium blades we will dominate. The future looks so bright I need To wear shades.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish i could post a meme of the kook aid guy cause you drinking the crap out of that stuff.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

another one bites the dust. I'm out

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like we are heading into another GLIDESCOPE RECALL This time for the monitors smurf blue picture. Can this company do anything right. We should move all of our production to China it can't get any worse . I am out as soon as my offer letter is signed. WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Recall is up and coming with blue monitor. How could you not see the differences?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like YOU lost the sale !!! HaHahahahahaha..... good reps don't lose sales.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease go work for Storz so you can lose the same account twice.