Worst Company I Ever Saw

Discussion in 'Heartland Home Health/Hospice' started by Anonymous, Jul 30, 2012 at 8:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true. I spent 15 years in pharma. Before that, I was in marketing. Recently, got a job in hospice and it is a great job but I SUCK. Seriously, my brain hurts at the end of the day trying to figure out how to function in a real sales environment. The autonomy is crazy. I could do just about anything to drive business from straight on cold calling to partnering up for huge community programs. No one tells you what works or how to get referrals. It's not an easy job and certainly not the cookie-cutter life of a pharma rep.

If you do not want to run your ass off, study hard, work 8-plus hours a day, truly network, then you do not want to work in home health or hospice. . . . My feeling is if I can get good at this, I can do anything and write my own ticket because I am finally learning something and challenging myself.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First, review what you write before publishing!! pharam reps?? Excuse me ,but you don't have a clue how to sell. Selling is only one way, you have a product, benefits and customers.
    The product does not matter, you need to have skills, personality,Passion and enthusiasm.
    By the way If you are a good salesman and you are honest and respectful, you don't come to Cafepharma to talk shit about your company and other people.

You are a Mickey Mouse rep, go to car sales!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are responding to a comment that was made in 2013? You my friend are the real Mickey Mouse! Bet you are from Fla also!!! Hahahah.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

O f course I am Mickey Mouse, I made a lot of money in big pharma!! I retired with 1m and1/2
    what do you have? I love coming back to read this comments from losers like you LOL. I only worked one company for over 35 years, now, how many companies have you worked? Are you still jumping? You worked hospice because they did not want you in pharma, which is a professional job.In hospice, get 3 almost dead people and job done. In hospice, salary is $40,000 in Pharma, starting salary is $80,000.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no wonder you failed miserably in hospice. "3 almost dead people" ??? wow, way to be insensitive, ignorant and way off base, yes it is hard but way better off when I put my head down on the pillow at night knowing I helped someone get onto a great benefit that they are entitled to and helps them greatly! and you, what makes you feel good after a day of pushing pills that you are giving away for free??? that is selling??? give me a break!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharma is sales? Really? Do a lunch and drop off pills is the extent of your job. Big pharma finally realized that 80 percent of the sales force wasn't necessary which is why you were laid off.