Worst company in the world

Discussion in 'New Haven Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 31, 2016 at 5:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laid off today!! Worst company. Worst management. Worst sales strategy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have never been more excited to be laid off. I will kick back and enjoy this 2 month severance package.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes it is the worst company in the world! I'm hoping for the call, I haven't gotten it yet but I don't want to stay!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of company fires half the sales force 3 months after launch ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received the call and damn near thanked my Quintiles DM. I hated waking up each morning just to look stupid in front of docs with a drug that has no data whatsoever. I couldn't be mad at the docs for laughing me out the door (I used to laugh with them) or telling me that this would never take off. We were selling based on theories and assumptions. "Yeah if you inhibit platelets for 24 hours...you should have a decrease in CVD events. Right doc, right?" Put yourself in their shoes. Would you buy a used car just because it looks good on the outside? Of course not!!!! You would want to test drive it (this is the no samples bs). You want to see a CarFax (this is the no clinical data for Durlaza showing outcomes). You ask about cost for this beautiful car (This is the overly priced $6 per pill aspirin). Lastly, you wonder how much my insurance will charge me per month for this beauty of a car (this is the terrible coverage with Durlaza). So of course not!! But we have to convince a doc who been practicing and using OTC aspirin for 40 years that what they're using is not working...WITH NO DATA!! I have family members in the industry who stated they would not be able to sell this shit. I feel bad for the people who has to stay and stress about what changes are coming next. This company has about 6-8 months left....if that. Worst drug launch in the history of pharma. Advice to those who wasn't blessed with this breathe lf fresh air....START LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB ASAP!!!!!

My favorite line: "Do you have samples I can try this out on a few of my patients?"
    Me: "No, but I have these vouchers and co pays for you"
    Doc: "Oh okay. Hey buddy?! We will not be using your drug here. Don't come back!"

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they reducing the MSLs?
    They do absolutely nothing and are highly paid

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have wisdom beyond your years!
    When you interview and tell them the pathetic way the company launched yet you bravely busted your butt for six months you will do well.
    You are certainly street tough & pharma savvy after dealing with this.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually probably not. Pharma companies look to hire reps with a strong sales record. #truth

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They did reduce MSLs. But even though there's only 40 reps left there r still 2 VP of sales. So stupid. Bo the Terrible is still on the throne. So is the CMO, aka Satan.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MSLs deserve every penny. You think it's easy defending nothing (i.e., no data)!? They've got to put some sort of story together to save any face out there. Credibility with this company is not easy to establish, but they're trying. There are a lot of behind the scene activities that go on. Maybe your MSL was spread too thin. If an idea doesn't come from top down, then it's crap! Then a few months later the company actually listens to feed back that was given earlier, well... It's too late.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[QUOTE="If an idea doesn't come from top down, then it's crap! Then a few months later the company actually listens to feed back that was given earlier, well... It's too late.[/QUOTE]

Spot on.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In a one product company like this with no real R&D an MSL does absolutely nothing.

Who is the CMO Satan - do you mean Larry or Jeff or the Frenchie?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok this is a manager. Which one are you?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager of what?
    Name?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares NHP is done its over, they can play this game and blame the salesforce if they want but its nobody's fault but theirs. They need to own it and realize that times have changed from when they were in the field. Again, no outcomes data they are dead in the water. Everyone needs to move on. This company sucks and its not the salesforce, not Quintiles, just your ridiculous reasoning that lead you to believe that this drug would be a success without data. No wonder they wanted new reps because we didnt know what to ask at the interview. So NHP continue with your used car sales tactics and blame whoever you want but the key indicator of a loser is blaming everything and everybody but yourself. The salesforce you let go will be fine probably better off, to reputable companies that dont have their heads in their ass. Those that are left dont want to be there and believe me they see the writing on the wall too. Go get some more articles, BS aspirin clinical data, and pacifier and go to sleep! This is partly indicative with whats wrong with country now, doing everything to lose but still expecting to win. People have had enough and we arent stupid so go get your tax payer funded bailouts and produce nothing!...Losers!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder what kind of manager would have taken this job? Wouldnt they know what question to ask at an interview? Rx aspirin? Come on?
    They must have been unemployed blowhards.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good question, if you have recent experience selling pharmaceuticals in the field, You should know that docs write based on outcomes now, and without outcomes you won't get payers on board either.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you're selling a cardio drug whose only indication is secondary prevention you HAVE to have Medicare coverage!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are now hiring a 400 person sales force of highly experienced cardio reps. 10 years of drug or device records. President's club level proof at least 5 times. Must have personal relationship with at least 40 doctors. They are going to blow away these young entitled punks.