Worst company in the world

Discussion in 'New Haven Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 31, 2016 at 5:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overpriced is right !!!!! Aspirin hahaha

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually price has nothing to do with sales. If the replacements have real friendships with these customers that were earned over decades, the sales will skyrocket overnight. Most salespeople don't have relationships though. I doubt the quintiles reps have them, their sales model is very cookie cutter like. Wrong reps to hire once again. Stupid board of directors at new haven for sure. The reps new haven hired to launch were all green. Not their fault. When you have a horrible overpriced drug, you can't hire green reps.
    Disaster for all involved.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not even a seasoned pro could sell this garbage drug !!!! A dog drug with fleas. .

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Dm told me that Patrick forteau was on teleconference with the managers yesterday crying about his reputation and blaming this debacle on our inability to sell the drug. Nevermind the complete incompetence and mismanagement from the top down including BoJos.
    Have no fear Patrick Forteau - your reputation is secure - a loser and asshole!! (and criminal at insys)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow....what a piece of work he is.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He should have retired ten years ago

no clue about how pharma works today unless cheating is involved

glad he lost 10-20 million and hope quintiles cuts him no slack on the money he owes him