Worst Company

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, May 8, 2016 at 2:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cannot even express how deeply upset all reps have become over how inept management has ruined this company. SDs were hired that have no clue how to manage people but only how to manage metrics and only look out for themselves. Why do they even ask us about our numbers and drill us about our pipelines when the administrative metrics are all they care about? Holding reps to an annual pipeline accuracy ratio when we have so little control over the operational aspects that retain the upsells is asinine. Now these administrative metrics are a component of inclusion for President's Club? We have gotten so far from what drives the business: Relationships and Service.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half of them don't understand the metrics either and many have never carried the bag in a comparable role to ours. Leadership is sorely lacking.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The customer service aspect is the absolute truth.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was once a pretty good place to workplace. The last five years or so has been a total decline in many areas. Lost too many good people and hired too many of the wrong people.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to say I completely agree. Quest cares more about your scorecard than real results. I've never seen a company more concerned with itself for all the wrong reasons in my life. The whole "new quest" has been an absolute joke. All the long timers just step in line waiting for their chance to sit at the executive table. Hardly anybody from outside the company makes it very long.

It's good to be leaving. I know many of my colleagues are looking or leaving. Won't be many scorecards to grade at the end of the year.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest hasn't cared about service, customer support or quality in at least 12 years or more.

It's cute that you think the disregard for clients is something new. It is most certainly not new. But I guess everything seems new when a company turns over 75% of their sales and account management team every two years.

There have been generations of reps before you who had dealt with the same crap - just names and faces on the management doling it out. It's the Quest way. It's the Quest culture. It's not going to change!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What has taken place in last few years is a shame.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could be worse. You could be working out of teterboro.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better get your precall loaded and be like Abe Lincoln who "sharpened his axe." This company fucking sucks and I am fucking trailer tracks you fucking upper management scum.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true and so sad. Want to list those that have run it into the ground......gm and j b near top

11. Groink

Groink Guest

Oh, brother.

Your leaders take a few weeks without providing guidance, just to see how the board functions when you malcontents and spineless "moderators" are not kept in check, and a free-for-all whinefest takes place.

The bottom line is that until you people improve yourselves, you will never become one of our superstars...those who own their performance and add value at every turn. Your lives continue to suck because your attitudes continue to suck.

Hope this helps.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like those superstars come and go pretty quickly. Lots of wrong hires by wrong managers.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you gay? because you sound gay!!!! Not that there is anything wrong with that but just saying.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're dead on. Metrics and useless micro managers have ruined this company

15. Groink

Groink Guest

You only wish that were the case, junior.

If you want to toss another man's salad, I'm sure your dad would love for you to visit, but keep your chosen weirdness away from the office.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So reps are worn out and beaten down by management and their answer is more micromanagement? What an ass backwards culture.

17. Will Grant

Will Grant Guest

Pay attention, junior. If you are being "micromanaged" it is because you have consistently failed to meet the reasonable goals we have set for you. Your assessment of our great new organization's culture is not only inaccurate, but completely unsolicited as well. Marginal employees such as yourself do well to avoid angling with their superiors.

Action plans have been developed and approved. It is entirely up to you as to whether we pursue these plans, or if you could still possibly salvage something out of the hot mess that is your "career."

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

>>Your assessment of our great new organization's culture is not only inaccurate, but completely unsolicited as well.<<<

I realize you’re trying to be clever, but your syntax suggests otherwise.

“Micromanaging” is excessive attention to non-essential details. A good manager of PIP employees does NOT waste his/her time on any issues other than development or moving the employee out.

If you’re going to play your make-believe-leader game, at least learn the basics -Junior.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the Quest way...part of the five point plan.

20. Will Grant

Will Grant Guest

You would do far better for yourself and your struggling family to realize that we have just about run out of patience with you and your constant excuses for having failed to measure up to our standards.

The last thing your leadership team needs from you are pathetic attempts to angle with us when we are going out of our way to keep you in our ranks. Perhaps our sense of noblesse oblige clouds our better judgment when we deal with those so far beneath us, but we prefer to err on the side of compassion as long as business goals are not too severely compromised.