Worst distributors

Discussion in 'Exactech Orthopedics' started by anonymous, Jun 10, 2020 at 8:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst distributors? Go.....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s irrelevant, we’ll be acquired very soon and they’ll all be gone. Looking forward to the next chapter in my work life

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Distributor firings and replacements are going on all over. Company actively courting competitors.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not going to mention the negative but JeNey Jackson needs to be running our area solo. People that lie, cheat and steal never succeed long term.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy in kc is a tool. He cheats his own reps!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Andy P is a joke. Chad Galloway should absorb the entire area.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AP lies, steals and cheats. Pays us hourly, case coverage or however he can keep more for himself. Unbelievable and totally unethical.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Andy P is definitely all of the above but he’s not the worst distributor. You know going in what the deal is so he can’t be blamed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Andy is just sucking all the money out and expecting to be replaced by someone bigger or we get sold. Either way he doesn’t invest in us.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JeNey is the leader in KC. Andy is nonexistent mostly. Hopefully the company sees what’s really going on here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JeNey is a great guy and deserves to run this area but the ZB guys from St. Louis will be taking over soon.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ZB guys outa St. Louis shouldn’t be on any worst distributor chat. Good guys who will do a great job leading that group.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha Galloway terminated 12/31

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m pretty sure they were both with S&N back in the day. Both were fired there also.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JeNey has this place on lockdown. He’s the alpha in this group. Chad and Andy aren’t in his league

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Andy just won’t be honest and admit we have a poly issue. No leadership in KC! We need to be proactive and address the issue in a straightforward manner with our customers who trust us. Letter is circulated around and we’re looking like flat out liars.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure he was the worst but the Denver situation got worse. The old distributor won millions in the recent lawsuit so he’ll be fine.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Testing my account

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pavich hands down, he is just milking this area for all it’s worth. He knows what’s coming and is taking all he can.