Worst DM

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2014 at 1:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yes! Please do enlighten us great and amazing sales managers. Because to date you have been ever so helpful moving the ball forward. I and your entire team are eagerly awaiting your profound insights and new ideas to sell this turd. I won't be holding my breath as I know you have nothing to add

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hear you.
    Just have to stay positive and think long term. A great product could get picked up, or the pipeline might pick up in 2-3 years. You never know.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, sometimes you just do know!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a big carrot being thrown out there. You know the saying, "fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice..--"

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company really shows how short sighted and money hungry people in this industry are.

I guess their thinking is "pay me", regardless of the terrible products and terrible future.

FU IROKO!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Ouch. The poster few back is talking about a new product aquisition. Anyone buying this? Details? Or is this truly just a buttered and glazed carrot

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a big, thick, hot juicy carrot with glaze on it! Similar to the 20k bonus promised annually at an easy baseline!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you really trying to say here? Oooouuuuuuuuu !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I prefer cherry-pie

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay twisted sista' . Get back on point

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well then, why don't you get out there and sell this dog drug. Teleconferences and the constant changes are ridululous. Hers what you have not done enough of-launching correctly, wasting time and that's why, you will loose this job again. The home office doesn't know how to sell it-idiots!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think I disagree with you- but I'm actually not quite sure as you ramble a bit. Were you drunk or falling asleep when you posted the above? Had to be one or the other!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. I must have drifted off. Apologies! I was having dreams of- nightmare really a Zorvolex bonus. Cold sweats!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alright. Goody. Next week you've already scheduled three conference calls. Most excellent- way to go management. This will help with sales

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those who micromanage and enforce trackers (AMS) should just go away or retire. Just let us sell!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scott should have taking her with him. Micromanage style does not work

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andrew? Come to our rescue. You are still respected.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe we can suggest daily weekend, morning, afternoon and after dinner calls as well. They are such an inspiration keeping us out of the field, wasting our time, lying, micromanaging and have nothing in the pipeline. Thank God for Iroko-now I can enlighten my new company the way things "should" be done WRONG!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those of you that sucked into this mess should really stop and think next time you make a move...finding a company to work for is not just about the money...

And now the heat comes and you know that you are helpless in a helpless industry full of back s tabbers and cheerleaders and conmen.

FU Iroko !

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. This coming from one that was not able to attain employment at Iroko. Don't worry, your unemployment checks will be extended.