Worst DM

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2014 at 1:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. Sometime you have to test things. And then you come to see that working for places like Iroko is like working for your mother in law.

Nobody with a good track record is going to lose sleep because Iroko passed on them...

Anyone with brains would NOT even accept the offer unless it was 100k plus guaranteed base and even that is not enough to sell your pigs with the lipsticks....wait, you get to drive a Chevy too and free gas, amazing!

Have fun selling your stuff in this market to doctors that laugh every time you walk into their office. And with your micromanagement, we have a dynamic place to work and grow as a sales professional..

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny. The 100k man thinks those jobs are plentiful. This is a job with pluses and minuses, like all jobs. Grow up and quit complaining. Maybe the bitterness that you hold by being unemployed, will end soon.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, learn about how the world works...

100k today is not good if you are educated and have drive...

Dumb ass butt kisses like you love it because you have neither...

No talent and nothing to offer

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No son, this comes from someone who is and has been steadily employed and not by this company. I wouldn't be proud, apply or accept such an insane position. I'm sure your unemployment checks will be extended in the very near future. May be more than your making now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JRo from the block!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine was great! However, they are all being turned into nastys due to the major underperformance of Z and massive micro-anagement! Poor souls. They are all hating life like most reps

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, same here. They've been forced to play the game as Iroko scrambles to salvage the sinking ship and at the same time convince investors and all of us of the great lie- that we're all doing great. No, we're not doing great! Sinking in non-profit hell which has only one outcome for all of us reps. It starts with "bye- and ends with "bye!"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dm is great this old hack lady AMS is the worst ever why can no one see what a waste of space this lady is? I agree we are probably a sinking ship but do we have to have the 80 yr old lady dragging us down inch by inch. DONE

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill Heinz is by far the worst RMB ever. He has the biggest ego and thinks he knows everything, when he actually does not know his ass from a hole in the ground!! Totally disrectfull to most everyone and has forced people to quit. He has no business being a manager, he manages by fear and being a bully!! I have heard so many bad things about him and no one knows why Inventiv and iroko lets him continue to treat people so bad!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the BoY still on the porch in atl ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they were firing DMs. Can't be a good sign.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You heard wrong!!! Now go back to the hole you crawled out of.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM was fired.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am amused how there are some who are in complete denial as to what a death march this is! Look fools, the end is truly near. Believe it or not... Act on this or not! Within months you will be on the street

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We aren't going anywhere!!! We are IROKO-NATION!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That kool aid grape or lemon-lime?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's green and purple, my two favorite colors!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kelvin

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AV. Doesn't give a shit if your house is on fire or you just broke your arm because you can always squeeze in one last call at 4:59 then talk for 3 hours after about what you could have done better at that call

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a complete nutsack douchebag!