Worst HED/HD?

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Aug 13, 2020 at 6:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok people let’s figure out the worst of the worst? Who has the “right mindset” ? Who manages up the best? Who has zero integrity? Come on such a target rich environment.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This should be interesting. EJ definitely

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second that. Definitely EJ

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Blonde Hoosier!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EJ is definitely off the integrity chart. He is in a league of its own. It is rare to have someone half as bad and dishonest as he is in any workplace. You must have done something really bad in your life to end up working with him.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ALL OF OHIO!!!!!!! Throw them all in the trash.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the total shit show in the Carolinas?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cracking me up! But we are blessed that EJ didn’t make the cut to be our HED.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HD here and I can say that y0u are 1110% correct- EJ is an assclown for sure

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some really good people and talent left the Carolinas based on the HD hiring decisions.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of ass clowns NE is full of them. I’m regretting my decision to stay. Should have taken the money.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a big can of worms to open! Genentech is now a manager junkyard. The good ones are all gone. What is left with are the backstabbers, wannabes and clowns. Getting ready to start my new job elsewhere in a week. Sincere thanks to those really excellent leaders who helped me develop in the past 15 years! Good to know that most of you landed in very good places.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same with VA and Balt DC. Lucky bastards.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No competition. Worst of all...

Kate R....

As smart as the shoes she wears. That’s her best quality. Ability to spend $ on shoes.

In all seriousness, she is not smart. Bad manager. Doesn’t understand customers. Another marketer turned sales person.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some real solid HD's in NY.....and some real head scratchers......but what do I know how the "Iterate Mindset Elite" think makes a leader at this place anymore.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not smart and the personality of a robot.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EJ and his insane laugh won the lottery when KR promoted to head old the old RAlly team. He has a REALLay VIP friend in his corner.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you compliment her on her shoes or dresses you’ll be fine. Kate loves Kate.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awful HED

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The weasel and robot have so much in common. They both think highly of themselves but their peers or reports can’t stand them.