Worst HED/HD?

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Aug 13, 2020 at 6:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left a year ago. I noticed the same thing. When GNE decided to transform, all the good leaders left. Then suddenly scum rose to the top. It brought all the sewage along with it. There went the good company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never would have seen this kind of trash on a GNE thread years ago.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From first to worst. The worst place to work, unless, you are into social justice which is far from practicing any science. Take a prep a pill and be ready to take it up the culo!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trash is right. I feel bad for anyone who has to work with that loser.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who would have ever guessed that your vocabulary would see improvement by felching JR? His autistic seed has turned you into a linguistic Rain Man. Charlie is proud of you, Raymond.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rep, morons. You, all, purport to be smarter than leadership, but alas, you're still reps. You have menial positions but continue to overstate your worth. There are numerous Lindsey Wilson College and University of Phoenix graduates that could, easily, do your job. If you want to feel important, we'll change your titles. How does the title of Pharmaceutical Agent and Sustenance Logistics Coordinator work for you?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe some people get a kick out of managing whiny, 30 year old house wives that think they know everything about pharmaceutical development and regulatory guidance. I wouldn’t do it, but someone must enjoy listening to you bitch incessantly.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get on some meds, man. You have some bizarre anger issues.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only the real scientists (discovery) have any Real and unique worth in this business. Reps, sorry to inform you, are very important bc it does take a certain level of patience and finesse to deal with the customers and to get them to act. Lower and middle mgt, on the other hand, really have minimal value.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Future for reps is uncertain due to covid but agree they do bring value.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only reps would believe this drivel. you all are either ignorant, naive, and/or too stupid to understand the intricacies of this business. this is supported by all of the idiotic comments from the reps on this thread.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you tell us your opinion of who's important and why?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course EJ is the most important one. Without him teaching us the intricacies of our industry, we will be totally lost and worthless. We are so lucky to have him and I absolutely kiss the ground he walks on.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself and your knowledge/skills whatever they are. If you were really talented or smart, you would not be in this business. If you are not in the field, you are here for coasting purposes.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And if you had any valid management skills you wouldn't still be at Genentech.
    PERIOD!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like you are an authority on management skills. All you can do is "advise" on Cafe Pharma. Loser.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the good managers are long gone.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes - painfully evident.