Worst IT Director

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly IT' started by Anonymous, Apr 6, 2015 at 5:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who do you think is the worst IT Director, Adriana F. comes to mind.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes you say that? This forum has, in the past, been full of other names..... Scholl to name but one.

How about the newly promoted Directors - any candidates there?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scholl is a leadership god. Do not use his name in vain ever again.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In one breath he said, "Let us be a world-class IT organization" and it was so!

• Anita Morrison
    • Gary Martindale
    • Kelly Mccarthy
    • Dave Thomas

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So not going to disagree with that list but is that it? What about Zone 2? Who's on the not so hot list there?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But Gary Martindale will do an at-a-boy bang up Human Resources (not for trees or land, for people) act like he cares about you and spout ridiculous studies that are outdated and then do nothing for you shoo you out of his office job. King of the Earth he is, like all the other corporate drones that rule it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like Gary gave you the less than a successful rating on your last PM. Maybe you're the problem, but it's always acceptable at Lilly to blame the manager. I'm sure you'll be working elsewhere 12 months from now for less money.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I had good ratings, I left soon after they began using sub-par folks in IT that would have fit better at Arby's than in a Fortune 500 IT department. Gary probably is still the company shill corporate clone he was when I was there. I'm doing great, I have a lot less stress from a bunch of up-tight suits breathing down my neck all day long, and make better money.