Worst Job Ever! Please Read!

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2013 at 10:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not go to this company! Doctors dont want to see you! Goals unrealistic. Pay is awful. Car is sad. People are uneducated and losers. Dont ever work here. This company is not respectful and has bad reputation. You will make no money and they will ride you for goals. Someones loved ones are simply a dollar for this company. I would not let this company take care of my dog much less my family. Go to smaller Home Health Companies. They will pay more and the goals are more realistic. Managers are lazy and there are many layers of "trainers" that dont know crap and are useless. You will never get any respect or another decent job if you come here! Please go work anywhere else, not here!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right they are the worst offices in fl are making no money they have no staff they lie every chance they get census in the offices are very low and staff turn around is very high stay away from them

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. They also will find a way not to pay you even if you make your numbers. I know people who have not had a commission payout in years in Florida.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the billy bob way. Now you are catching on. Pass me that moonshine!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I must interject. The company isnt filled with losers. People come to Amed for the level of functionality you achieve. When you leave this place your more equiped to handle the mom and pops that have very little structure. Lots of hard working people have jobs in this company. I am an employee and currently facing a sale in our market and find that first comment disrespectful. first off how would you know unless you worked here. And if you have then your calling yourself a loser? So moving on and yes hijacking your board to put down a better topic.

Anyone hear any FACTUAL information regarding the Nurse On Call / Amed purchase in Florida? Its obvious they are buying up Texas and Arizona. The question is; hearing all this news and griping; what is the likely chance of cuts and to what extent. Seems to me once you wash all the bloated corporate costs/mis expenses/streamline the EMR system, cut down the processes to the office and get some business in the door the numbers should turn green.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any thoughts on the sales rep position for hh and hospice in the Pittsburgh territory?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VERY interested on opinions of a Hospice AE position in Pittsburgh as well!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read this board. Anyone to takes any position with this company deserves everything they get. Unless you're out of work, stay away.

The AVP over Pittsburgh has issues and is inept, the company is a mess.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you talking about MV or MB, not sure of the last name. Other than that, is the hospice position a good one and better than the hh position? I've read the previous posts, that bad?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hh and hospice are both BAD, although hospice is a much tougher gig.

Amed is BIG on promises and short on delivery on those promises and they do not have a great name in the industry and that's only the beginning of the problems with that company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They just closed another offices in fl and more are coming they are not making any money in fl very bad management avp has no clue what they are doing they lie to you and use you then let you go stay away

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which office in FL?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Port orange the director after 19 years with them was demoted

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can I please have honest feedback! I need a job. How bad and/or good is it to work for this company in Central and North Florida?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is tough because it really depends upon your location and manager. Amedisys has been trying to sell the branches in Florida so I would keep looking for another position if you take the job. The expectations are not realistic. I have heard of people being let go in a very short time for not making their numbers but I was given six months and I was able to do pretty well. There is a lot of turnover but your manager and branch make or break you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company should change it's name from Amedisys to Turnovermedisis Home Health, Hospice, and NIGHTMARE.

Do you self a favor, avoid the heartache and misery that await you at this crazy, horrible company.

One more thing-- the clinical care really isn't that great, very VERY little difference between companies as far as clinical care, but messthisis is seen as a money greedy and medicare greedy hog--- offices will not want to talk to you.

Look up home health comparisons at the medicare website, no reason to really join this trainwreck.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. They got a new AVP BD. Bully and pushy and arrogant. Over NJ and PA area.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, at least yours were performance based. I was let go with no plausible reason; some garbage of explanation. Termination on the spot. Mind you, no performance deficiencies, VP is new, did not take time to gather all the facts. Just chopped. Crazy Bee.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me the name of this person or initials. How about the AVP of Ops for hospice in PA.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have no idea. Heard the rumors. I was on the BD side, but left a year ago. Just keeping in touch with my coworkers. Why do you need his initials? Are you applying for a job there? Then read the forums. Not worth it.