Worst Managed Care Dept in Pharma

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2017 at 1:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do all other pharma companies kick our butts?

Check out the new 2018 formulary CVS/SilverScript, Diabetes and Respiratory getting it handed to us.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you managed care team for telling me this is my fault. In 2018, thank you for expecting me to ask my physicians to "save" their patients from being put on an inferior product. Thank you for expecting me to ask every office staff who breathes to complete a PA and other time consuming adventures to "start and stay" with our products. Thank you for expecting patients to pay more for our products, to not call physicians for financial relief in a different in class product and to enjoy the expensive unpleasant experience of trying to fill BI products. But most of all in 2018, thank you for putting every obstacle possible in front of me so I have the most challenging time meeting my goals, earning a bonus and keeping my job. Your skill set and value can be summed up in one word: WORTHLESS

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Losing another game of chicken. Just like losing to GSK in the hospital space. German mentality is superiority. They are so condescending of a "purely financial decision" when that is exactly what they made. They cock strutted into that meeting touting outcomes and tried to bend CVS over. CVS cut their balls off

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Co will claim we "chose not to compete in that space". You know, gross to net and all that shit.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey BI, pushing pills is a commodity game! If you don't want to play in that space you're in the wrong business

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Silver lining is with a overburdened IC team who can't meet their own goal of getting our goals to us they can lower them now.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dream on. BI doesn't lower IC goals. They wait until the period is over and then issue the goals.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love reading posts from douche bags who know little of what they are writing.

Also upsettinrg to see that the Invokana team was able to save a good amount of volume even though they were on the Caremark exclusion list. I guess the JJ reps are just better than the ones from BI. Especially in that they are selling an inferior product.

We need some of that aggressiveness here at BI.

As far as this move goes, it was purely a financial move by Caremark. JD simply did not have the volume required to make the JJ offer look bad. Simple economics.

Now go out there and sell in plans where we do have access.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kool-aid tastes good, huh? Make sure you fill it to the top.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not Kool Aid: just facts. Truth hurts right?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like BI doesn't make their decisions purely for financial reasons. Net sales. #allaboutthepatient
    In 6 months we got 37% CVS MS.
    BI is short sighted. Gave away all the hospital business in respiratory to GSK because of purely financial reasons. I'm sure you did very well in MDC.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thts funny. GSK respiratory has minimal hospital presence. Spiriva share is >88% in LAMA containing basket.

May want to check your facts again. You seem poorly informed.

What's that saying about opinions being like ass holes??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

37% in 6 months while one competitor had over 50% and the other, with a PA on it, had double digit share. If we had retained our actual salespeople, we might have had a chance. Instead, we are stuck with rent-a-reps and sample droppers. The end is near.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how Bevespi gets on SilverScript right out of the barrel.
    Having 2nd to market products does make it harder. I guess The Lilly reps must suck also.

You seem very informed I'm sure the Compax gang could use your help.

Doctor get tired of trying to write Stiolto when it only covered 60% of the time and Anoro is covered over 90%.

After a few rejections in a row they just stop trying. We're constantly trying to get new writers just to see them stop writing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a short man. Buy some lifts to make yourself feel better.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Son, we sell in a world that has formularies and those formularies have to be accessed by men offering profitable contracts.
    Who's gonna do it? You Mr. KAM? You, Mr. TBS? We have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep over restricted access with Caremark and you curse the Managed Markets team. You have that luxury.
    You have the luxury of not knowing what we know; that losing preferred Jardiance access with Caremark, while tragic, does not break best price. And our existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you maintains profitability. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at speaker programs and office lunches, you want us on that call. You need us on that call.
    We use words like rebates, price protection, medical cost offsets. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent contracting for profitable accesss. You use them as a punchline.
    We have neither the time nor the inclination to explain ourselves to reps who rise and sleep under the blanket of the very access that we provide, and then questions the manner in which we provide it!
    I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you call on VP of Pharmacy and negotiate a contract. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a rep in a heavily disadvantaged location who relies on commission which Is something you know nothing about.
    It affects my livelihood to a great degree. Over the years I've noticed managed positions are the punchline of a joke.
    Believe me I battle every day for every script so you can have a job. It would be nice knowing more about how you failed to get the job done.
    I understand the J&J and Astra managed care is more experienced, but it would have been nice to see defend yourself like you're trying now instead of grabbing your ankles.
    Enjoy your weekend son.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

English your second language or is your grammar really that bad?
    If you can't sell in a "heavily disadvantaged territory" you should have never taken a position in one. What's your Caremark share Snowflake, 15%? You ARE the problem.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clueless in Connecticut,

I was under the idea that formularys can change and often do, Unless you work for Boehringer Ingelheim. CVS/SilverScript is 3 times that amount. Good luck on the 2019 formulary, we will hold our collective breath.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest