Worst manager at Biohaven

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, May 11, 2020 at 1:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BK is the worst leader. Fake as they come and not bright enough to think outside the box.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Careful there Sparky ... he’s a chosen golden child.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BK is a dope but the clown who played the drums at our COVID super spreader launch is the worst. What a pud playing the drums on stage.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In hindsight that event was a huge mistake and the epitome of how this company operates. Say you care, but you don’t, then send reps to the field and hope for the best.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone on here bitching about the launch meeting six months later is a non-performing douche. If you hate this company...leave. I’ve been in the industry forever and there are things you can find wrong with any company but Biohaven has faced unprecedented times and has beaten Allegan during a pandemic. The stock is up, the scripts are up, and you need to sack up. Stop bitching and go sell something. You’re embarrassing!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks little drummer boy that level of inspiration is why our RDs are forcing our managers to force us to make fake calls. Go beat your drun off in the corner Deluz

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s embarrassing is your attempt to capture all the attention for yourself by playing the drums in stage instead of hiring ng if a real performer for launch. Let’s not forget BJ crated a “rap” in his beat laboratory for launch. You can still catch it in the wildly popular unleashed app.

Let’s not just brush over the hiring of an outside consultant to tell the white employees how oppressive they are. We all had to bite are tongues as not to be labeled racist. BTW I’m your worst nightmare, a person with these opinion who is near the top of the Region. Your “go sell something” doesn’t affect me. It’s easy, like the rest, I have 1 writer who does most of the heavy lifting.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great point so glad Deluz and Bejjj did their tired old “what’s up bro what’s up brother from another mother” racially insensitive bullshit they have been pulling forever. Make us get on a call to get trained on racial equality. Does Beejjjs side piece have to certify too?
    0 leadership m, volume is because of 0 dollar copay.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any feedback on K Leake in Raleigh?? lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JR in Oregon and her team are a complete joke. One rep even has her husband whose a provider writing and still can't get this off the ground.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow!!! Shots fired.