Worst manager...go....

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, May 31, 2018 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rx is doing fine? ha .. yeah.. sure

Bye Felicia

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NJ is worthless! Her big paycheck is about to go bye bye. Good luck lazy BITCH.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the chubby manger still there?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AG ? Yes, he handles Cali for aesthetics.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Psycho Lady in A&C Marketing! She’s lied on her resume and LinkedIn Profile!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there still a chubby Rx manger heard is the worst

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which one?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awww honey...you must live such a sad life that you feel the need to make fun of people anonymously on Cafepharma to make yourself feel good. Sad

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhhhhh Galderma, the only place you can go from being an unemployed housewife to making $200k a year! How could this company being failing? At least someone has a sense of humor, look at how attractive the staff is

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mangers have been worthless here for years. Many are ass clowns and don’t work at all they stay home and babysit!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manger is awesome we have long breakfasts and lunches and great discussions about how to grow our business.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does NSH know not all RSMs do their job. There needs to be checks and balances for the quote “leaders”. Ask their AMs. 360s are needed.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

adorable.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

westbay. What a sack of garbage. I hear no one likes him. What a waste. No talent. Hate him. He has no redeeming qualities and downright not a good person. Jk he’s the best and I’ll fight anyone who says differently