Worst manager in Surgery... Go!

Discussion in 'Cook' started by Anonymous, Jun 13, 2015 at 11:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul Presson is the best

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this even a thread? Hasn't LC lost over half her team in the past year? Sounds like we have a winner!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

George hay in Uro also lost his entire team in about a year. He might be a good fit for surgery!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LC is still a RM? I left 2 years ago & never thought she would still be there. PP is gone?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone please tell upper management to read the posts on this site?!?! They might learn a thing or two and realize the reason why good employees are leaving and/or being forced to leave Cook.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a disgruntled employee on a vicious rampage to me. I know LC, was on her team years ago and left simply bc of $$. She was supportive and I learned a lot under her guidance. Disgruntled employees who continue to complain years after leaving/being fired....please move on.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have worked for LC in the past and felt she was an incredible manager who cared about her team and the company's best interests. When I worked with the company I felt supported and the team was fun and like a family.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only someone with extreme lack of character would take the time to anonymously slander a person as you have. As most successful people in leadership know, people leave a good job for two reasons; they either move on to better $ or better career opportunities OR they manage themselves out of a good job by lack of performance. It's very clear by your slanderous and hateful comments which group you are in. Keep it classy.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next time any of you bottom feeders want to post hateful commentary remember haters never win - and winners never hate!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, she is seriously finally gone? Too bad the morale of the surgery division is at it's lowest. They should have moved her out years ago.