Worst Manager in the East

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, May 21, 2015 at 12:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know my choice. Anyone want to chime in.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In eye care.......thats where I am.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So vague? Which division

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in the LASIK Lasercat division.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MZ

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard this also

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB for sure

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RJ in Nashvill

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away from l candura. Bad news. He's over in allergan dermatology now. Only did well at actavis cuz he has local specialty pharmacy in his back pocket. Made all the female reps cry. One selfish bastard

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesnt matter either way, Actavis will take your name, and any product that they can make generic, and do it, and then push Botox and maybe some tit implants if they can build that, but not likely. Actavis has generic products already that compete with Aczone and they will make a generic now to take down Tazorac, nobody else could afford the studies until now, but guess what, when you buy the company then you use the studies that exist for bio-equivalent Tazorac, see Generic Dapsone, etc also if you think this wont happen. Anyone clinging to some sort of this company remaining the same then you are kidding yourselves. This is exactly what Actavis wanted, and now that they have your name, it's exactly what Allergan wants too. Enjoy!!! have some fish tacos and enjoy, you are all heading to NJ, but please don't come because we dont want you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

belak for sure! Clueless as to the fact that no one in his retail region has any respect for him

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DD in New England

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm friends with a rep whose manager drove out 3 reps in almost a year. Everything is an emergency, all the time.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MY MANAGER....A MILLION TIMES.....MY MANAGER

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think your manager is bad too. Maybe he will see this post and improve.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is FA mgt?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mgt in FA div are all puppets! Physicians are finally starting to stand up to these fukos!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Sobers experience has that one best no problem. 5 reps in 5 months. No worse manager here. Top that one.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Three reps in a year? Boo-hoo. RJ in Nashville drove out 7 in a few months and caused a big lawsuit that Allergan lost.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^just did.