Worst Manager in the East

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, May 21, 2015 at 12:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubt it. The NE NR team was first in the country last year.
    Your guy nY have lost 7 but I bet team performance low.

Trust me this one in the NE is tough to beat

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DD (first name rhymes with Gave, last name with ByGeorge) in Women's Health New England Region I'm assuming...probably the worst "leader" I've ever come across. His head is so far up JY's a$$ and all he does is recirculate the same tired old sales messages over and over and spends his days tracking time between calls and lunches rather than actual impact in offices. Not to mention he literally thinks CR is the next coming of JC himself and whatever CR says he treats as if it is a Bible passage. That's the beauty of the Forest Management Minions...Primary Care rep for 2 years, Specialty rep for 2 years, complete and utter a$$ kissing all day every day = Forest Manager with no idea how to manage and motivate people, just good at keeping the optics of their region positive with smoke and mirrors.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cant believe this thread is here. It pays off to check in every so often. MZ all the way. Eye Care

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jones.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SD is equally as horrendous as MS though slower to leave. I'd be willing to bet SD will experience half her team leaving within the next 3 months. Hiring non experienced managers just because they are legacy is a mistake

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That may happen sooner than you think given there is talk of a huge layoff in Oct.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't you think there should be a layoff? Three reps selling old products going up against generics. How's your managed care? Still on Medicaid, then you're lucky. Once your products are off Medicaid, it's pretty much over for that product. There is no way we need three reps. What do you have to talk about that hasn't already been talked about? Most reps just mailing it in bc they know it's useless

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JD for sure, he's an arrogant tool with the "my way or the highway" mentality. His leadership skills are non existent and his new hires are a joke.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Legacy Allergan does not have a management training program and thinks being a "hospital manager" gives reps the skill sets, behaviors to manage. Bullshit. Many people leave their jobs because of their manager. Legacy Allergan hired unqualified reps and made them managers. My manager sucks at managing people. A former HSM, sucks at supporting, sucks at coaching and brags about prior performance. Reality check, just because a manager wins "manager of the year" , doesn't mean they are good at their jobs.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really enjoy this thread............so BUMP

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine is ED same name as his initials. Ass kisser to the max!!!! Bery condescending fool!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With Festivus right around the corner would anyone like to partake in the "Airing of Grievances?"

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mine is ED initials the same as first name. Karma is fast catching up on you bud!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that were are merging lets see some real spewing. BUMP BUMP BUMP

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is the worst manager I have ever had. What a turd!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company sucks

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

uro division rhymes with dark dickinne
    lost 4 reps in 3 months WOW

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RL up in the great white North. Stop telling me to practice my script into my car mirror before we go into an office.