Worst Manager in the East

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, May 21, 2015 at 12:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Careful with full names. they will pull the post.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quinn, hospital manager in NJ.
    He has set endurance records for being bad.
    He is a retail-mindset puppet trying to play in the world of hospitals.
    He is a legend on CP. Reps have complained about him for years.
    He loves weekly conference calls that give no new information. There have been weeks with multiple conference calls. I wish I was kidding.
    He asks the same questions over and over again. He will ride with you Wed and Thursday, spend hours going over stuff you discussed a dozen times, and then ask you for an update the following Monday. Again, I wish I was kidding.
    There is no real leadership. There are no original thoughts. He likes to pretend he is plugged in and involved in everything but he doesn't even realize (or won't accept) how many customers have told reps to never bring him back.
    And now we approach another POA with him leading the room. Please help us!
    At least it should be the last - Pfizer will take our hospital sales force out of its misery.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of speculation going on from both sides about layoffs, but there will be no immediate layoffs. Those will start next year.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU F'ING ASSHOLE !!@#*&!!
    THIS BETTER STOP NOW !!
    WE WILL ROUND UP ALL THE CULPRITS WHO LIE LIE ABOUT US AND YOU CAN LOOK FOR A NEW JOB !@#!&%!!!

SO GIT OFF HERE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CONFIDENTIAL

To Pfizer Global Human Resources / **************

RE: Acquisition of Hospira Worldwide

Pfizer is pleased to announce the acquisition of Hospira Worldwide.The estimated closing on this deal is anticipated on or around August 7th. 2015 Once The acquisition is completed each company will continue to operate under its own name at that time, However targeted jobs that will be affected by the restructuring process, will be notified at some point in November and severance packages will be allocated for all Hospira employees impacted.

They will be working closely with Human Resources and we ask that any questions or concerns they may have, be directed to Hospira Human Resources department T8a code

Our company has now set its path in this positive direction and we appreciate the continued cooperation from all of our staff as we work through this transition period.

Sincerely,

|||*||||*|||

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So scared

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You could be stuck with R.J. Eyecare covering TN & AL. He is a horrible manager and a worse person. Liar. Cheat.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MZ. Absolutely without a doubt the worst human being I have ever met.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MZ. EYE CARE. HANDS DOWN. She was finally DEMOTED though so three cheers for that. Hopefully she will never have the opportunity to manage people ever again.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cat

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand some of the past track record in NY, but is anyone on here currently working for Sobers or have previously reported to her? Trying to get the real scoop beyond a simple two-word description of "the worst". Thanks.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm supposed to interview with him. Not thrilled about the position or product. Is he really that bad??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LouCandura worst manager ever
    Gossips nonstop about other reps and upper management
    Two faced

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good grief. Two thumbs up for this She is absoloute opposite of chill. That's all that was needed. Just a little chill. Let people work and give them space. Women try to hard to be what they thin the worlds expects them to be in management. It always works poorly. The sales rep model is so flawed. Just sell to your top 10% of your accounts and bend the rules. Take docs out of the office for lunch. Buy office staff stuff. Act like a real sales rep. I budgeted 100 bucks a month of my own cash rash month to spread around with top docs. Shooting range trips, Golf balls, flowers for the nurses I liked. PHARMA code is for morons.

Drive home info and stay top of mind. Holy crap just throw away every hand out and detail piece. Know 4 things about the science of your drug and who should take it. That's it. You should work 3 hours a day and sell to this targeted group and you can be top in your region. If your manager is on board (which MZ wasn't) you can dominate.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JM the RD in New England thinks the world revolves around her but even her managers talk about her and her phony leadership. My manager just does what she wants and we spend our field time laughing at all her quotes.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny boy