Worst manager you’ve ever had at BI

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2017 at 7:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all have some horror stories. Name yours.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Big Snuggles - spineless, self serving, clueless moron.
    Couldn’t manage his way out of a paper bag. Played favorites and has lost more people because his management style is Non existent.
    Numbnuts would email on Sunday expecting a war and peace response or perhaps work with you the next day.
    Ride alongs include an extended bathroom break and a buffet. Most useless year of my life. Oh well at least I didn’t get managed by the Thundercat
    leader Dev Liono

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG. Why would anyone ask this question? The obvious answer is the entire Pittsburgh Region leadership team. Have you not read that thread? The Emmy goes to GS the ultimate worst director and his lineup of fools

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too many bad reps that don’t seem to care. Just go about their day, check the box, to the gym by 3:30 daily.

So very few reps that truly care and work hard/smart.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A few bad apples spoil the bunch. Spoken like a typical BI micro manager. Thank you for your motivational leadership observations. Go plan your Monday morning Teleconference to nowhere

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a typical rep that does everything possible to divert blame for their poor performance rather than take responsibilty for their bad numbers.

So few good reps anymore that actually care.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard to care about a company that doesn't give a rat's ass about you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean? Don't they pay you and give you benefits? I mean, if you think any company is supposed to provide more than that then you are living a fantasy.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right it is a fantasy. I have worked in the past for a company that cared about their employees, but that was a long time ago and things have changed in many companies. You just can't expect people to go the extra mile for you without providing a positive environment. It is easy to create loyalty and good will, but companies don't want to bother anymore.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sad thing is that BI used to be a good company to work for. Now the place is a swamp. In fact I think my current manager is Swamp Thing !
    They killed loyalty when they stood on the Big tent and said they cut deep so we won’t have to do this again.
    Anyone who stays around here hired after 2003 is obviously incompetent
    Good luck and good smelling

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, who's that short guy who may or may not have a BS? Acts like he knows everything. Just wants to be one of the cool kids but just runs behind the big managers sucking up? Manager material? I don't think so

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is mean!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can think of 3 BI managers this applies to off the top of my head! What a bunch of imbeciles

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your mama

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GC in Nashville. Total company suck up that can't sell a thing. I can't believe he's made it this long.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your mom’s box?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe M in IN

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The one I have now

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ronald McDonald ?