Worst manager

Discussion in 'Abbott Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2015 at 6:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay go! I have my thoughts...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So your thoughts are "...". Or something lie that. Best that you keep them to yourself.

How about Best Manager too?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BEST manager = Sura!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KS. Nightmare

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dee dee

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KS is hands-down the biggest PITA I've had the misfortune of working with in Pharma. Micro-managing, pencil-pushing, corporate yes-man with zero empathy or interest in supporting his employees. KS is interested in one thing...how everything and everyone around him reflects on his performance.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't it a bit of a waste of time to be having a witch-hunt now that the whole division has gone tits up?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. If I can convince one person that KS is not the type of guy you want on your team or leading your team, I think this thread is a perfect use of my time.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me he was not retained. Not only is he all of the above, he's sexist. Look at who he's gotten rid of in the past, mostly women. He is verbally abusive and when he knows he jay get hear for something he will put the blame on a female he manages. His turnover has been immense. I really hope he does not have the opportunity to manage again. He's not an effective boss. He manages with fear and threats.

Best to all of you

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its called balls up and FU loser!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Balls up for those who have balls!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened with AAH is unfortunate... At least I never had KS.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Applause. What he's done to his people is just plain sad. How ABT let him do it for so long Is incomprehensible

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're wrong. And rude. But manners can be trained.

An asshole will always be an asshole.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You prove that tough guy!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where y'all located? I will be there and teach y'all some manners little weasel!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This division is full of the worst of the worst in mgt

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction: "was"

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Red Neck: I am located in New York and you are always welcome to visit and teach me some manners. However, you will be the one with a black eye from the manners I will teach you!!! I hate the South!