Worst Managers here?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Sep 12, 2015 at 3:34 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total $#!t show. Lowest performing district in the region. Embarrassment.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you say Wisconsin you’ve said it all.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s a CRAZY thought: perhaps what you’re claiming has happened to you has never happened to me, nor have I seen it happen to anyone. So, will I quit my job because of an anonymous posting on CP? I think not.

You, on the other hand, must not be bothered by it too much – you’re still here, and you claim the behavior is still occurring. You’re either full of crap, or you’re really not as bothered as you pretend to be. You choose.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

idiot. check with your legal team on this one.

5. JDOD

JDOD Guest

WiNNing Favorites will be played so you can’t do anything about I but suck it!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice, DPPE. Trying to defend yourself isn’t going to work. You are a text book micro manager and the ONLY person who YOU really look after is yourself.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are way to many managers here! Sales needs to cut their DBMs in half! Majority of the DBMs have nothing better to do, mine is riding with us all once a month! Complete waste of time and productivity. Novo needs to revamp ride alongs as well as how many DBMs there are. I've never seen a company so bogged down by managers on top of managers dictating what to do.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DIHY is the worst!!! So arrogant!!! Sh!tty leader!!! So malignant and venomous!!! Too protected by her best friends JMCB and DISK!!! So obvious this week!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shes a bully

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit crying about being supervised.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with what they said, there is a huge difference between being supervised vs being a leader. Novo hired supervisors called them dbms, some that are nothing but micromanaging fools!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah we think that she is no longer our manager - and now things will get better.
    Nope. Its going to be bad!
    She's now supposed to be responsible for our relationships at our IDN's. Yeah good luck with that one.
    If she spent more time with our customers than at the yoga studio..
    Ughhh
    The only good news is that the BIG guy is not going to be protected anymore.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, can't agree more! Especially here in the East, micro managing ride alongs.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t try to make this about leadership. They were complaining about the number of field rides they had. That’s got nothing to do with whether or not someone is a good leader. That’s crying about having a boss who actually pays attention to what you’re doing.

And, you hate your boss. I get it - that thread has been worn out on this site (and others) plenty of times. Hide behind whatever reason you want, but you don’t like your boss mostly because he’s your boss.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And, you hate your boss. I get it - that thread has been worn out on this site (and others) plenty of times. Hide behind whatever reason you want, but you don’t like your boss mostly because he’s your boss.

Ex Novo here (got out when the getting was good); managers were getting us kicked out of offices because they were there more than me. A couple of docs, who were good friends of mine, told me they stopped seeing reps because the manager visits were getting out of hand. One doc said he was tired of being badgered by some managers; even to the point where he was being told he was practicing bad medicine by not Rxing Levemir. Not liking you’re manager may be more a factor of what he or she is doing to prevent business; not that they ride with you every 3 weeks.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow you must be a DBM, what world are you living in? I agree with what that person said managers are a major part of the problem with Novo. 1. Filed rides hinder business and productivity. 2. They are too often. 3. Most dbms think they are God's gift to pharma but haven't proved shit other than leaving another pharma company to come here to pretend to be leaders. 4. Majority of my physicians can't stand our manager even though her or she thinks they do. 5. Our major offices don't want our manager in there.
    Basic fact DBM = wasted money and wasted position here at Novo!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ride alongs are not even an issue compared to the idiotic statements that managers make while out in the field. It may help that if you do your homework and tell your accounts that your manager will be doing the next detail and apologize up front. Then, tell your manager that you would love to see how THEY were successful out in the field and to detail the customer. Your accounts and you can have a HUGE laugh after it’s over!! What a bunch of losers!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just clean your car and be ready to put in 2 full days of work for the first time all month skippy. If you actually knew how to sell, you would have been promoted to manager by now. So zip it and find a nice place to go for lunch.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, agree here! Managers do say stupid things! Mine came here from another pharma company acting like, going to change the world. Here we are accounts saying no, don't bring your manager in here, or why do you have to bring your manager in here!
    One account that is using our products and was very open to reps especially Novo. My manager pissed off the physician pushing for 1 script. That clearly physician had a reason not to use us. Next day no reps allowed with managers, no free reign to check samples or talk to physicians.

You have to prep your accounts and preset your day! This "coaching" is a fucking joke!