Worst Managers here?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Sep 12, 2015 at 3:34 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine, too! Nearly the exact same story. So infuriating! Physicians look to the managers to get them closer to the VP and speaking / clinical trial opportunities. Our managers are glorified reps who clog up the system more than they help. They are useless pencil-pushers who provide endless reports to the Regionals to help justify their own existence.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clean your car and go to lunch!! And people wonder why the pharma industry is such a joke to the outside world! BECAUSE THEY ARE RIGHT! Who wants to be a manager in this disaster. They bring NOTHING to the table!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a couple of thoughts here. If your manager is having to do your job for you (i.e. selling) during field ride days, I would encourage you to start considering what you're going to be doing in your next job. Managers only sell for the reps when their reps are ineffective. Same goes for the "endless reports' - they do that when you're not on top of your business, and they have to force you to do analysis.

Take it as you will. I'm not saying your manager is good or bad. I'm just saying that you should be concerned by what you report above. It's not a good sign for you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true! The request for “reports” come when an area is not meeting expectations. When I first started I took over for a terminated employee in a poorly performing territory. I needed to send in a report on the state of business every Friday. As soon as I began to exceed goal, reports went to monthly then quarterly. Now I mostly discuss in prep for field ride, that happens every 6-8 weeks. So in sum, if you are often asked for reports and see your DBM more than every month and a half, you should be worried.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which District

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

L.A the new NY regional is driving managers Crazy to the fact they are putting pressure on their reps., Actally recommending who they hire and promote and she has only been on job for a month. You climbed the ladder because of who you knew and one doctor made you a superstar as a rep. RELAX

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t be jealous. Just do your job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts
    There they are, all standing in a row
    Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head
    Give them a twist a flick of the wrist
    That's what the showman said
    I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
    Every ball you throw will make me rich
    There stands my wife, the idol of me life
    Singing roll up bowl or ball a penny a pitch

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So obvious!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The person who started this post is the worst!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor NY just can't get away from "Lisa"s who are making life miserable for the reps!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We call da Coach.....ETOH.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happens ALL THE TIME! My manager is an absolute CU#T and my offices hate her. She pulls the same sort of $#!T

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seem like quite the treat to work with. I couldn’t imagine why she wouldn’t like you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NY is so much better off now with new regional than that loser from Jersey . How that guy ever did anything with his life. #metoo

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Jersey Boy" ESPO gets to ruin a new set of lives, now.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus, is that guy still around? thought he was gone with AA . What is his mgt "style"?
    Make you miserable till u leave?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ESPO isn’t bad at all , now that bum jersey mike was a whole separate story. Sit with him some time and let him start talking the jersey shore days how him and his buddies ran the shore and would kick the kids from jersey shores tails in.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on! DIHY is a bully! Year after year she consistently gets rid of her best talent.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name one company that doesn’t have bad managers