Worst Managers here?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Sep 12, 2015 at 3:34 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A$$hole! along with LSNZ

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe a good time for an exit...like another company?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that she’s out of the way the ogre in Rochester west will get exposed. She can’t cover up for him not working

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic condescending language, DIHY you are still a bully!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is it that schmucks like you assume you’re talking to the target of your anger when anyone else points out that you’re acting like a baby? Sorry to burst your bubble, honey, but I’m not your man.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Villanova guy? I always thought he was an overbearing blowhard.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You thought right. The guy never works.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure LAGW will figure him out soon

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Honey Badger (Angwin) don't take no shit!"

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She certainly doesn’t. Tells her managers who they should hire even after her canadate declines job and is critical of her managers emails to their Teams.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FYI - the RBD approves (or disapproves) all DCS hires in the Region. And, part of her job is to coach her DBMS on written and verbal communications. You may not like it, but she’s doing her job. You should start doing yours and quit worrying about someone else’s.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes totally agree. However in this particular case there were 2 canadates. Her friend and a quality canadate with an advanced degree. The friend was pushed and then declined job after offer. Lost a great canadate because she wanted a mole on the team.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That might be a bit of a stretch. We hire people we know all the time because we know what we’ll get with them as opposed to someone whom you interviewed for an hour. To assume she wanted a mole may not be accurate - maybe she wanted to hire someone with whom she’s had years of positive experience. Possible, right?

And, I’m not the grammar police, but the word is candidate, not canadate.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go get em honey badger! In gods name please stop this Rochester Wonder Woman from pressuring all of us into allowing her into our lunches and programs. And FYI, sorry you feel that way about the Candidate but that’s what the manager told a few of his close reps. Just saying

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you’re confused on a few things. First, these aren’t your lunches; they are NNI’s lunches. Your DBM or RBD can attend these anytime they want to. You’re not being ‘pressured’ into anything - it’s just part of your job (and part of theirs). Let people do their jobs without crying about it.

And, if your manager is sharing the details of conversations like that with ‘a few of his close reps’, then you have a bad manager. I’m sure you like him/her a lot, but they are sharing information about private conversations that they should never share, which is in poor character. And, even without knowing the situation, I can say with 100% certainty that the RBD didn’t tell him she wanted a mole in the District. He’s sharing his interpretation of the conversation, and he’s probably a bit pissed that he didn’t get his preferred candidate through, so he’s a bit bitter. Again, more signs of a bad manager. Your issue here isn’t your RBD; it’s your manager saying shitty things about your RBD.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smoking crack?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Never said manager wanted a mole. It was insinuated “ there is a big word for you “. Please stop beating yourself up over the truth.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your all crazy! Everyone here spews evil on each other. We are a team. Let’s get along and grow share