Worst Managers here?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Sep 12, 2015 at 3:34 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we all know exactly who you are, and you’re just trying to take focus away from your terrible performance and questionable ethics. You’ve been faking calls, falsifying paperwork, and cheating on expenses for years, and you hate it when someone calls you on your bullshit. You try to act like they are the ones who are unethical, when we all know it’s been you the whole time. Just go away, nice and quiet, and salvage what little dignity you still have left. We’re all tired of hearing your lies and blame shifting.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers only make a $110k base? o_O

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is spot on accurate

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually laughed out loud at his orange spray tan he was rocking last year. But you're right. He is an absolutely horrible person.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Executive DCS reps make more $$ than most DBM’s here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The big boss forced someone else to retire

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been observing this guy all week. How on earth is he an “executive” DCS, let alone still here?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been wondering the same thing, myself.
    I just heard that he managed to get rid of his first partner by lying about him.
    He's an absolute douchebag without an ounce of integrity. Probably can't even spell Integrity.
    Villanova football dropout. Complete waste of useable oxygen.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta love all “ honey bear “ people got awards. I think she did throw a token one in there.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was in a couple breakouts with this clown, he did absolutely nothing

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life. If you dont like it here find another job.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Honey BADGER!" Look it up! (YouTube it)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who was the token award? The Veeva peeps? Regardless, you are spot on poster. It was the "amazing" club, and it will continue to be for everything because you- know- who is a control freak.
    No one seems to be able to take the micro-managing. It has reached a point of no return. Speculations say it will get far worse before better. The fun is just beginning boys and girls.
    Linked in, here I come...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honey badger spokesperson here just wants to say . As long as numbers are good I won’t fire anyone. I’ll give out awards to whoever I please. So what that two were former pod mates. And I have a manager in Albany that shines my shoes when I ask. He loves the creampie regularly. You all could learn from me . Picking up Doctors laundry and bringing dinner / wine to their houses .

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who is/was your worst manager here?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are 700+ posts into this thread. Go back and look. No one is starting over because you’re too lazy to read....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DIHY

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bugger off!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. DVER

DVER Guest

JBQ, TRAF, DISK, JMCB!!!!! All incompetent children that cannot and do not trust each other. SO toxic to Medical Affairs, and all wanting Mommy's attention and will stab each other in the back to get it. Wonder who is the first out the door with restructure?