Worst Managers here?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Sep 12, 2015 at 3:34 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LDLB

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugh, yeah wish I had known about this combo name to identify before considering employment.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Full medical leadership team has trust issues and now we all have to go through trust training.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m glad we dug up this very unique discussion from 2015!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? Trust training. Is this some sick joke.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Franklin Covy has to train the whole medical team on how to trust each other. No joke unfortunately this is happening.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well better do the whole company because after mangers rate/score reps everyone is going to need Trust Training

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only difference between medical and the DE team is that medical have PhDs in dietary arts

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got out my popcorn! I love when this thread resurfaces!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That whole medical team is becoming Managed Markets, cant get them to answer a clinical question anymore

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread will soon be validated because the “worst mangers” will be ousted.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess the same will be true of the reps. Time to find out who the good and bad folks really are.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now, now have the worst managers ever been gotten rid of in the past?
    Wishful thinking , remember how this place runs.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aahhhhhhh...you’re reserving the right to continue to bitch and cry and moan about how bad your boss is, despite that competencies are the driver of who stays and who goes. I get it. You would hate for it to be shown that you’re just a crybaby. I’m looking forward to all the comments about playing favorites and kissing ass when all of this is over.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on, are you blind dude? Look at the RBDs and who got cut & who didn't. Can you say 'faaavorites' or browner nose than a rusty trombone? Don't know where you are living, (ooops maybe up somebody's arse) but in our region it was all a game of favorites! Recipe quite obvious, sprinkle in a little diversity, some brown nosing, and viola the recipe we all have seen before, this wont probably not in the cookbook though.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. I thought you’d at least wait until the cuts happened, but there you go! I guess it’s all brown nosing and playing favorites, unless it’s YOUR favorites who make it, right? If that happens, then it was all on the up and up. Your schtick is so easy to see through. Hilarious!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst Managers? haha Medical is going through a whole trust development program. They have all been caught in lies from the top down

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horrible leadership that rewards bad behavior

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Favoritism wont be fixed if you could ever fix trust. Actions speak louder than corporate trust talk

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest