Worst Managers

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2014 at 10:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was a bit of an odd bird that is for sure. Maybe she can predict how long we will all be here.
    Maybe she can let her St. Louis manager know how much longer he will be here

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is James getting fired is what I want to know

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate it here and hate the leadership. I don't trust anyone and everyone gossips way too much.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh really, Tyra, is that what you want to know? Paranoid much? Get off of cafepharma, it is not good for your bipolar disorder.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This makes me laugh. Hot tempered Scott Minda and crazy Tyra run half their teams off, no one can stand Micromanagement little Steven, Randy can't keep a team together and reps in Fl leave and want to sue James and take him down. He is pissed at his region one conference call saying we all suck and need to do a weekly tracker, the next meeting he is crying in front of all of us. The common denominator is bi polar James if you ask me.
    This shit does not happen in Jamie's region

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This makes me laugh. Hot tempered Scott Minda and crazy Tyra run half their teams off, no one can stand Micromanagement little Steven, Randy can't keep a team together and reps in Fl leave and want to sue James and take him down. He is pissed at his region one conference call saying we all suck and need to do a weekly tracker, the next meeting he is crying in front of all of us. The common denominator is James if you ask me.
    This shit does not happen in Jamie's region

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to this. Spot on

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when is HR going to wise up and start getting rid of these managers. Steven King has absolutely no business being a manager. All he knows is how to try and intimidate. You would think that they would finally weed out this crap. Sad…….very sad. The company could actually be something more than just a stepping stone. If there was great leadership, people would want to stay. Don't think myself or others are sticking around much longer.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good- please leave if you feel this way and only see the negative.
    You obviously aren't doing or did a great job if Steven has to stay on top of you.
    What this company doesn't need is a bunch of whiny, spoiled former Pharma reps who realize here that they have to actually work 40-50 hours a week here, not drop off samples and cupcakes. Stop your bitching and go somewhere else. We don't want you here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First, never came from Pharma! Second, I was very successful. I have always worked greater than a 40 hr. week as well. My work ethic and abilities were never in question. Quite simply stated, Steven is not a good manager.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never came from pharma, doing great right now at this company. As far as the previously mentioned manager….well…never worked for him, but I have seen him in action. I am just gonna ride this train wreck until it derails and enjoy these little chats.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is only one person in the entire company who would say this. I hear she refuses to use the company-provided iPhone? And the iPad? Why would this be?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait until the board starts to mandate manager evaluations to weed out the ones that should never have been hired.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every RSD must re-interview for their jobs and then each TSM must complete a survey detailing if the RSD should stay or go. TSM's drive business here and 90% of the RSD do not know a thing about what we encounter or do on a daily basis. RSD should have a technical background and hold clinical conversations with accounts instead of telling us just to add tests to a panel to increase revenue. This is the reason why I am looking to leave.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh I forgot to sign, I got me a lot on my minds and dat aint licquir/booz talkin
    MV

Im still tryin to find a way to pay dem damn OIG fines but it would sure help if you fools would get the hell out cuz I don't think we have enough $ to cover the fines

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im a fool and cant type that good at night
    M.M.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who loves Kelly? It is clear who posted this. Please stop. We prefer to believe in you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha ha ha

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you were just blowing out your numbers and you had an issue with your manager? My guess is no. You may have been working but that doesn't mean you were getting the business. Pharma has nothing to do with it. Either you can make it happen here or you can't. I'm guessing you could not and now you're pissed and bitter at the reality of it. I've been in labs a long time and I've seen it weed out a lot of people. Take your poisonous attitude to another board and get off ours! We work too hard every day to have you diminish it by whining.