Worst Managers

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2014 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey D-peacock, don’t change the subject! Your just bad for business.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is anyone else watching CV West implode?!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is going on?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager always meets me for breakfast then when we are done he says he has a conference call. Short but sweet work with!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DBMs in this company checked out too. Drink the Koolaid and carry on.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McCartyism? Heard Rita the Rat who ran off the #2 DBM in CV. Her old azz needs to find a seat at the local nursing home. Old tactics and white privilege is so 20th century

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be BOLD.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! once he marks you you are as good as gone!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you surf with the Newport shark has things happen. That’s why Pfizer cut him loose.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boy There to serve the VP raised on a plantation in Georgia as part of her white guilt recovery program.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which DBM?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calling him a shark implies he’s strategic or cunning. He’s a complete shit stain of a human being, ok. My manager puts him on speaker when we are in the car and we laugh at him ok. Even his minion is embarrassed by his treatment of his team ok.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you mean which DBM this time. Most have already started their job search. More to leave soon!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so accurate and completely disgusting. Most cannot stand to be in the same room with him. Leader? Negative. He is everything wrong with pharma and management. I hope when Pfizer buys us that he is the first to go!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like a cookiecutter shark

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CV Seattle- BMS party of five. We don't need to book a meeting room. A booth in a restaurant is just fine. More resignations to follow. Let those left report to CA. Turn the lights off on your way out.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try the Panera Community Room next time. And you may want to switch to decaf.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah silly jelly creme try decaf and crust bread

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest