Worst managers?

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2015 at 7:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im pretty new to this company but I have never seen managers who ask reps to constantly go over compliance and be unethical. Is it because they are Vivus and we are PDI and they are not held accountable? Should I contact Vivus Hr or PDI? In sure either would be an end to my job?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I answered it on your other post, go look there

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I said I answered it on your other post

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't you see, you posted my response on your last post by me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He will be gone soon!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Ga boy, time for you to goooo.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are dropping like flies . I guess rollover will be after April meeting?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ga mngr has zero skills. Should have been fired a long time ago.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dallas DM is a rotten egg

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Initials of Dallas DM?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for the Dallas DM with Vivus. I left the company not the manager. He is a great manager to work for. I would work with him again at a different company in a heart beat.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true, one of the best I've worked for. It's hard for anyone to manage well in that circus.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watching the stock drop to an all time low everyone needs to be open to change. Seeing how they treated my co-workers and my manager having part of that makes me sick. I hope she realizes that we all know what she did and she really has to answer one day to a higher power. We all know now not to be honest with her and never will see her in the the same light again. Thought you had our backs but diabolical and crazy is your game. Scary for us left behind. Im not even sure if its safe to be in the car with her.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the Dallas DM same manager who has two new openings for Houston? Please give serious response . I have been downsized and have wife and new baby and need a decent job even though its contract heard the pay is pretty good. How is company as a whole? Saw where you guys had layoffs but new positions are open. Thank you ahead of time!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Houston, we have a problem"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like HR issue?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny because that sounds more like a lawsuit to my husbands attorney!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you may need to call your PDI manager as some in your district have in the past year. You shouldn't have to work in that kind of environment.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What would be the point? The virus managers just continue to do illegal things while PDI turns their heads and says we need this contract. Whistleblowers start blowing .Plenty of homemade bread and illegal speaker program information out there. Many reps are keeping a file on those managers that continually ask them to push the envelope and show non-branded and non-approved information. I have even heard of several who are taping manager conversations and conference calls. These are strange days to be employed by 2 different companies.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't agree with the way Q has been marketed and I think they have wasted a ton of money on bad ideas but, I have never heard any ideas from anyone in mgmt trying to get any rep to do anything wrong or use any non-approved detail pieces. This has been a very compliant company compared to big pharma. I have spoken to reps all my vet the country and I have yet to have anyone say they have been instructed to promote the wrong way.