Worst managers?

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2015 at 7:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you upper management or CT. I know reps from 2 different districts which means 3 districts that have been asked to do the dirty work! I'm glad someone is taking notice.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with above post- no home made bread here- very compliant..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put up or shut up...what kind of dirty work? You we probably one of the unfortunate one who got let go. For that, I'm sorry. But, don't bring garbage on here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep looks like the guilty managers are posting away!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to put up or shut up but I need my job and since I'm not sure how many of you guys are in same boat I would be signing my own notice.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks from the Belviq and Contrave reps

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still here. Believe me, I have plenty on my manager. When the time is right I will tell it all.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you the one who has audio proof? You got that rat bastard on tape. If I was the mngr I would step down now!! At least you kept your job!! He knows he will get it soon.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of info captured from POA pics, nation meeting Dallas,audio,overhead print outs! Laughing of calling reps let go the rejects this is coming from still employed rep.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Ga boy, you used me but believe me, it's not over!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone worried about Ga boy in the middle of the night? I think you may need to head a bit north of Georgia!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you worry about my sleeping habits, worry about yourself getting turned into the FDA. You will see Ga boy. I'm not the only one that has some goods on you. Be careful what you do and say. Learn how to treat people with respect. That's why we all had a a POA for you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What in the world is going on in Georgia? Really a POA just for one rep sounds like some rep has struck a nerve . I have no idea what this post is referring to but since we don't have samples and managers have told reps to tell drs 14 day coupons could be used for medicare and medicaid seems like the onus is on either vivus or PDI or both. Just trying to provide for wife and kids not pissing match.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

man out west things must be better than east coast but our numbers suck plus bonus sucks.Any thoughts on next layoffs and will we roll over to vivus like promised for the 100th time?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to see the recovery at the POA in Dallas hope you hide your illegal crap you carry around for everyone's "education "

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure we will start getting some compliance BS training once PDI gets wind of these post. I've never seen a company that covers their ass more than PDI but looks the other way when you complain about a Vivus manager.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every vivus rep I've met in my area is a scumbag. And believe me, GA isn't the only state who's reps throw illegal "education" in the offices' faces'.

Grow up. Stop with the pety crap and sell YOUR shitty drug. You'll probably have a second layoff soon anyways, just like we did.

Good riddance

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the question is why does Vivus allow and condone this type of behavior? I haven't a clue to who Ga boy is. I would like an honest answer why PDI doesn't help reps with bad Vivus managers and these are def not in Georgia .

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's allowed because PDI is more concerned with payments and assuming a rep is not going to the hassle to whistleblow. Which I guess you would have to call both hotlines if necessary.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Ga Boy, when you worked with me I was wired!! Got ya boy!!