Worst Managers

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by anonymous, Jan 31, 2016 at 3:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jason Rhodes in NJ.....zero accountability

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must just suck at your job.. Because Jason is awesome, I love working with him.

I hope he fires you. Now get off CP and do your job. Or save us all and go look for another one instead of posting immature shit here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha, Your funny Jason

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no doubt, Treca A in CA has to be right near the top of the list. She plays favors with certain reps, is unreliable, and an overall disingenuous person.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it does not. You must be either young or naive.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You basically said I know you are but what am I when talking about immaturity haha

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are still immature and naive. Your remark makes no sense, at all. Begs the question..what medication are you on? Maybe you should start taking it regularly, along with seeing a therapist very soon. Bipolar? Bordeline? Schitzy? Ha ha indeed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus Mary and Joseph. Can't we all just get along?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pittsburgh is the worst.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geez. Lots of candidates. How come no guys on here? Maybe just she devils?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is hilarious!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about any of the managers in the Florida area?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's funny. The two managers that are known for not letting reps screw around and know their shit get called out and the two that are easier on reps and aren't as knowledgeable are "good ones".

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Denver manager is the absolute worst. Total idiot in offices. Truly clueless about pain management. Couldn't figure out why an addictionologist didn't use Nucynta. Hello? Heard of withdrawal before? So many offices won't let me bring her in because she is worthless and annoying. Ride alongs are her on the phone with her daughters who always seem to have a crisis. Bad teeth. I could go on and on. Worst manager I've had in 16 years in pharma.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of reallllly bad managers. So much micro managing it's suffocating and impossible to sell. It seems managers and corporate busy justifying their jobs. Sales force morale is lower than ever with many looking for jobs. I've never seen soo many reps puts on perfromance plans. 5 out of 10 reps
    In my District on a plan in the last year. Toxic. Corporate won't take responsibility or evaluate real reasons for turnover. As well thers have said in these threads, run away from this company.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

with 30 districts in the company, how could you know this?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because people from other districts and other regions all talk to each other.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well because people on this site have no life outside of gossiping. How about you worry about your shitty sales numbers or you'll end up on other sites looking for a job. The rest of us all all trying to earn our pay.

We all know who you are.. your reputations precede you. I'll leave out your initials for now.