Worst Managers?!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Oct 6, 2016 at 8:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of regionals, how is GGTT out of Virginia doing these days? He had quite the love affair with a DM about 10 years ago...covered for a DM who was an absolute nightmare.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both are alive and kicking. Remember only the morally bankrupt survive here. Get with the program or you should leave.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must mean Little E.D.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve done the later, but I wonder if that regional and his former DM wiill ever get their share for their 7th grade bullying. It’s The same kind of crap that parents are warned about by schools their kids attend.
    Look for the signs. lol

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been in this business a long time. One this is for certain, if you treat reps badly they quit working, don't care and start fudging calls, it's real simple. DMs, if your reading this and I know some of you are, learn something from this post. The energy you expel micromanaging reps, treating them like two year olds and pretending that you are smarter than them is breath taking. It take more energy to treat someone bad to actually treat someone nice. If you would actually work along side them, let them alone and trust the reps the Company hired (even you hired) it would take far less energy and you would see an increase in business not to mention calls would actually stop being fudged. The thing is, Reps will work for someone they trust and like, They feel guilty not giving an effort to someone they like. Conversely, Reps that are treated badly the complete opposite is true...The could give a sh$$ to an AHole and just go through minimal motions of the job hoping, waiting to either get laid off or the next DM is at least be an upgrade.

I just don't get an DM that even bothers w/ experienced reps. These DMs should be on cruise control w/ the experience they have instead, they actually create counter productivity. If you took the job because you think you are smartest guy in the room and wanted to be a baby sitter go work at Kinder Care because actually that's more your speed. If you became an DM to work at a world class Pharma Company and work w/ thriving adults then act like an adult not like a Kinder Care baby sitter where you actually would be the smartest person in the room by default.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah you do all that and we'll just do what we do. Performance plan, months of misery and finally termination.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so true and right on.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Kinder Care paid 150K+ a year, these assholes would. They’d probably put toddlers on pips and harass them for not having chilled bottled water ready for them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical arrogant, narcissistic, power hungry shithead with your head up your ass. You're being duped every day and you have no clue. It's all a game and you and those like you are losing.
    Good managers have great reps who will go thru a wall for them. A-holes like you get played.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Left Pfizer in 2006 because they hire managers and not leaders. At Pfizer you're managed and not led. Sad that here it is, more than a decade later, and they still have no idea the difference.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arrived at Pfizer in 2004 at the age of 46 having spent some time with Force Recon. Phase 1 training was silicon cleavage and empty suits cruising the hallways. No morals, no ethics, no principals, no leadership, and knew I made a mistake early in territory. The best part of training was listening to the former commandant of West Point discuss his own personal stories regarding moral courage. The newbies could have cared less. Dumb shits all of them. Hypercompetitive MBAs from the best schools vying to become the next poster child for the Peter Principle. If you're a VP or ABD don't abruptly stop in the hallway because you'll break at least 20-30 noses. You are where you are because you sucked longer and harder than your competition.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I thought I was alone in this big fraternity/ sorority party.
    Pfizer belongs on the required course lists of every business school in the world as “ 100 Ways NOT to run a company”. If drugs weren’t such a lucrative business, Pfizer would have been gone long ago.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Wyeth, for dumping me to Pfizer where i was fired.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the silicon cleavage chicks that show it off are really not very attractive. They’re not unattractive, but they’re what my mother would call “tough” and by that she wasn’t meaning strong. They looked a bit harsh and you could see this with specialty especially where some of these 70s managers did the hiring. They would gawk at what they considered most “talented.”

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite honestly, many of them don’t have MBAs if you’re talking about some of the VPs of sales and the ABD’s ...they really don’t.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don’t need them. 90% of business is common sense and smart, efficient , and hard work. Most of the greatest companies in the world were built by people that never got near a degree.
    Many if today’s failures are because people with MBA’s not knowing their asses from their elbows.
    Don’t need a book to tell you that, or a professor who never came near a real job lecturing from what he read in a book.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said like someone without an MBA.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong, smart ass. Got mine from the same place you and most of the empty suits...and heads, like you got theirs, U of Phoenix. I know three of the “ professors”, two are ex- Pfizer reps, who told me Pharma reps are a major part of their business.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean without a GED Dudes a r***** !

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever makes you feel good, a-hole. My paycheck is same as yours, probably more.