Worst Managers?!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Oct 6, 2016 at 8:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m hitting my knees right now! LOL!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The low-life you described above in your interview, parallels my experience with this company. Contrary to what most people might think, some people who get into management, even with big companies like Pfizer are some of the most pathological lowlifes you'll ever meet. I resigned from my position, as soon as I encountered Ms. Mgmt female SS officer, who I can only describe as absolutely gorgeous on the outside and rotten to the core on the inside. Her condescending tirade during training and obvious psychological instability was enough of a red flag for me. Everyone hated her. After I resigned I went into the website of a contract hire company I had posted on, to remove my resume. What I found should shock all of you. Someone with access to those resumes, had gone in, altered my resume and added just enough egregious information to prevent me from being hired again. I had done absolutely nothing wrong and left in a most professional manner. However my leaving apparently made someone o-path in management so enraged and threatened, they hacked my resume and comitted a crime which could land them in the big house. Be aware that sociopaths not only exist, but thrive in corporate at mgmt level. Beware the psycho you interview with and guard your personal data. Be willing to pursue these corporate SS Nazis, with all the legal force you can get. Don't let the bastards or bitches get you down. Here's lookin out for you youngsters.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just told my story. Thanks for the validation that's sociopaths thrive in this industry, in management. Some of the Worst Behavior I've ever experienced in my life. Ever! I wouldn't return to Pharma or Pfizer if it were the last job I coould get. I also met an SS officer manager, yes she was female, who made you want to vomit right in her face. She was so full of herself, you wanted to slap that collagen injected carp across the room.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, not only Pfizer but many pharma companies harbor SS officers and, unfortunately, a high number of them are women. I can say that without any discrimination because I'm also a woman. In my long career in this industry the worst managers I've had have been women. Not to so say that there are many fine female managers out there but just be aware. Sociopaths are drawn to this industry partly because they don't work daily with the same people in an office environment. I've seen this type take a position at home office and, poof, their career goes up in smoke. Problem is, there's always another company they can convince to hire them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch out for any born before 1925!!!

So folks complain pharma hires too many young liberals and now folks complain they’re hiring too many far, extreme right gestapo thugs.

Wow.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My worst managers, and I've had a lot, have been women.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Very interesting post. I had an idea this was going on in the industry, but what you are describing is scary. I too had a very bad experience with a company I was with for 6 years. The level of leadership incompetence was stunning. I stayed because it was a specialty position, I enjoyed the specialties I called on and my manager lived several states away. I only worked with her a few times a year. During this time, I found I was not getting credit for the scripts going through a specialty pharmacy. They never corrected it even though they admitted the pharmacy was not in their data feed. They continued to rank people despite the fact data was inaccurate and incomplete. I stayed because I was given very large raises over the next couple of years. Stupid me. They hired a tyrant of a national sales manager. I worked with him and the lies he told about me afterward were incredible. He was argumentative in the car while we were working together. Almost 1/2 the sales force left during the 9 months he was there. He even got my manager, who always gave me great reviews when we worked together to lie about me. All of a sudden, I couldn’t pronoun words and didn’t know a new marketing piece (even though in a previous ride a long she wrote how well I did discussing the new marketing piece), I was disorganized, blah blah blah. I decided to quit, I had never been fired in my life and knew they were “building” a case against me. I have tried taking the high road while interviewing and not discussing anything negative, but I swear I think there is someone out there saying negative things about me. I just got another rejection for a job. What you posted really makes sense to me. The sad thing is there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Professor, NAZIs were/are extreme leftists. Extreme rightists are theocrats and monarchists.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious- how do you fight back "under the radar"?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seattle Derm manager is a woman. Long time family friend with TW. Multiple complaints about professionalism, lots of turn over, and even compliance issues reported to HR and she still has a job.

There are other really good female managers in Derm at other companies. Pfizer just wont fire a bad one especially when they are buddies with their boss.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Friends with TW? I knew there had to be a reason other than the most obvious. There are 3 derm mgrs mentioned on this thread and all work for TW. Seattle, JK & DC. DC turnover at 3 and counting. Why would TW hire someone with zero management experience to be a specialty manager?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Duh? Because they are diversity with no brains. Have to keep them around.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wade Whiting is a donkey. Go do some more magic tricks you assclown. Worst manager at PFE.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ivelisse Bastin

Horrible. Micro manager.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LG in GA

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laura Anderson - Wisconsin/Minnesota. Absolutely the most incompetent manager in the company - complete micro manager and has no idea how to lead.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every DM in South Carolina has been displaced and rehired by buddy DMs 2/3x. Let them Gooo!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cw, sr

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TH in Ga

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the worst mgr is not your dm. It’s the manager who hired the worst dm.

The hiring regional manager should be accountable for hiring these brainless micromanaging box checkers who clearly lack leadership competencies.

Regional managers hire managers not leaders. Any moron can manage. Not every moron can lead and have the gonads to step up and ask the tuff questions or make a decision that involves thinking for themselves. This is the demise of big blue.

Big Blue Fear Factor. Regional managers and their dm’s.

Anyone agree?