Worst managers

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2018 at 5:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unbelievable! LK in DC just ran her 4th rep out in less than a year! One of which was a top performer, and another an RGIAS. And her whole team hates her and is looking for jobs currently. Is there even a competition that she is the worst? Awkward, unmotivated, fake as shit. Her team does well in spite of her, not bc of her. Offices don't want her to come in either. At what point will LJ or HR actually do something about this? Indicative of the whole company I guess.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so interesting. While I don’t have a for or against thought about LK, I do know that the first three reps that left her team wrote letters LJ and MJ. Nothing happened. LJ says the reps are bad. MJ backs up LJ. Yet I know there are RBDs in the West where MH is on a witch hunt to get rid of them. Good managers that have left, others looking to leave because Matt is calling reps, trying to get reps to say bad things about their managers and MJ allows it to happen. What is with this F’ed up place? So are you saying that LK has lost her RGIAS twice?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dan is clueless when it comes to compliance. What he doesn’t realize is that the company will know all of Matts violations very soon. Naught Matt. You’re not supposed to go to restaurants with doctors and your friend reps. Doctors are not going to appreciate being deposed either.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a violation you’re embarrassing yourself
    Last chance for you to hit the bricks and never look back

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re dumber than I thought. It is a compliance violation to take a doctor out to lunch or dinner with a rep. Shame on you people. What a mess this company has become.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong
    Please take your scorched earth campaign elsewhere it’s getting pathetic

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snitches get Stitches!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, just one RGIAS. So far... Sad thing is, most of the team would've preferred the RGIAS to be the manager over LK. As for LJ, she's completely useless. But sure, blame the reps. Let's say for a minute they were all bad reps; then who was responsible for the hiring? LK and LJ? Both bring zero value to the organization. For fuck sake, LK will detail a front desk person! "Let me tell you about uroguanylin..." Yeah, give a great, passionate talk at the NSM but what else? Thanks LJ. Same goes for MJ.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sexual predators lose their jobs

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are you telling me that since LK is still around after losing so many reps that her ABD supported her vs. forcing her out and making her resign? That seems like an ABD that works to develop her people while not listening to the reps that complain on the LKs team.

Meanwhile back in the Bizarro region, I mean West region

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One, even two reps quitting on the first year, sure, chalk it up to not being a good fit. But 4 in one year? And 3 of them have directly cited LK as the reason for leaving... That's a pattern. And LJ does NOTHING to help develop LK other than to enable her by blaming the reps when LK is THE reason. Nor does HR for that matter. They just keep sweeping it under the rug. The two most recent resignations (top performer and the RGIAS) probably would've stayed if not for the environment the LK has created. Trust me, it's awful right now. And probably going to get worse because LK will take it out on the rest of the team now bc she has no repercussions to fear. She can't even back fill Baltimore now bc words on the street about her.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That doesn’t sound much different than what MH has done in West. 3-4 RBDs have left/resigned/forced to resign, it the shire force is too strong in the home office. Friends helping friends.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dammmm straight!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He got rid of some bad managers that is his job.
    What’s your problem?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Matt just outed himself. Lol

Matt, one of your “bad managers” won the Fall Fury sales contest. Nice work.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The big time Fall Fury winner writes ferocious cafepharma posts. FYI

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I thought they resigned???

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I guess the problem would be how he got them to resign? And I guess the other problem would be the sexual advances that occurred with some, that if accepted by the manager, would have allowed things to change for said manager. I guess that’s a problem for most organizations, maybe not Synergy.

The truth shall set this company free.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Iam the Fall Fury Winner and yoooour gonna heeeaaaar me roooooar oooor !!!