Worst Managers

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Oct 27, 2018 at 11:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll start.... the management level "Organized Customer Group" that refers to themselves as "directors". PLEASE someone tell me..... WHAT do they do??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They wonder what you do?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL That's funny! I agree w the post though.... OCG team is a big waste of money when times are this tight. At least reps are pounding the pavement on a daily basis doing their best to move business. Our OCG guy doesn't really even have true hospital experience. I think he was a QUIM before or something. The least they could've done is rolled someone from the hospital team into that role.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

QUIM or Quiff? So confused

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without a doubt, across the company - SW in Georgia......oh my God. Monotone presentations, glasses falling down his nose, data points out the ass and he validates these useless numbers, embarrasses his reps during field rides. There is no debating/questioning him either. Times where he speaks out of both sides of his mouth. Guy is also ruthless and heartless.....looks to cut people. Sits on his computer hawking numbers that relate to metrics and not successful sales. Sales do not matter to him.....his team members are constantly looking to exit...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt Murphy Richmond VA

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no surprise here. Look at the geography. For over 10 years, Va. Maryland , Delaware and West Virginia have produced or sustained the most deplorable group of men( and 2 women) and managers in the history of Sanofi North America. A few have survived these past 10 years for reasons passing understanding however AA and playing stupid have played a role in this oversight.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read BL, NR, MS.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paulie, hope you were sober enough to enjoy Xmas

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MA - Georgia !! Couldnt figure out how to run a garbage disposal.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahahaha, Paulie, hahahahaha.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paulie and his merry band of henchmen

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I like looking at women’s breasts. What’s the big deal?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanx MS and BL however we’ll have no interest in checking out your package

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no, scratch that. Assholes.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:)
    :)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really!?!? How in Gods name can they still be employed by Sanofi. As was the case with their colleagues, these 3 also had plenty of skin in the game of horrendous management of people ( women in particular). Sanofi, no wonder you remain a 2nd rate company. You’ll never learn.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we having fun yet, kids? Happy new year. Sanofi loves you, always remember.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gee, thanks boob peeper, Napoleon and Face admiring self in the mirror. What’s your secret to Sanofi longevity? If only it were ethical.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love hiring guys --kaplan is my guy-