Worst micromanagement of my career

Discussion in 'Bausch & Lomb' started by anonymous, Aug 18, 2018 at 8:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish my manager would leave me alone! it is so hard to go on interviews with him constantly bothering me!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I pray they can her...worst manager ever! Entire team hates her. She hasn't a clue

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's an easy solution, just give your notice and walk out. Then you have all the time in the world to interview. Good luck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to you, she has reached her current level of incompetence. To get rid of her, you need to get her promoted to the next level, then she'll be someone else's problem.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm just waiting for Sun to get back to me. I will milk this place, just like they milked me-"that's what she said :)"

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are counting on Sun and their products then my friend you are in for an even worse experience. Trust me...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Their vision care is still an improvement in comparison to us.

Nothing is perfect, and Sun actually seems to care, and try.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seem confident in your prospects with Sun, so just leave now, nobody wants you anyway.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Completely defensive and ineffective.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am trying to...duhhh.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, you've been trying for a long time and obviously failing miserably. They should just sack you for being an idiot. At least you have to live with yourself for being an idiot.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea, the minute they see B+L on resume they get nervous. Am i the idot for being hired? Or is the person who hired me the idiot?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously, you're the idiot for accepting the job. You're an even bigger idiot for staying. Just leave, now, please. Nobody likes you anyway.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The person who hired you is the idiot.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, I get head hunted weekly but Bausch has been good to me. It’d take an insane offer for me to leave

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO!!...Too Funny!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really. Pretty amazing what happens when you put forth effort and work

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, but these yokums are lazy and entitled, expects to be paid and do literally nothing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It really depends on how long you've been working. If you've been working only 5 years, worst is all relative. If you've been working 30 years, then you need to get out.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have to ask...