Worst micromanagement of my career

Discussion in 'Bausch & Lomb' started by anonymous, Aug 18, 2018 at 8:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine sends at least 2 phone calls, three texts and 6 emails a day plus asks us for dumb ass shit and reports we don't have time for bc making 7 calls and has no clue how to sell contact lenses or the ego to admit it. She pits team against each other, bad mouths reps to each other, is insecure dumbass. She's the worst of pharma and it's unfortunate bc her team is talented and she beats them down. I feel bad for her new reps. They have no clue what he'll they've walked into. She lies and is worst manager in this company

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Numbers are bad and rightfully so. Mgr has no clue what they are doing. None.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who hired this person? #thatstheproblem

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo mama.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow....... gotta feeling this is exaggerated

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank god for this board. My doctor told me to get online and fret away with concern in the Midwest because our calls aren’t working to Bausch & Lomb. It would be nice for your company to send a formal complaint form about turbulant reps that come in weekly disrupting our operation and our patients. Without naming names which this site doesn’t seem appropriate I am troubled by this representation downgrading competition in front of our patients to hear. You can’t imagine what barrier this brings when we have other samples handing to patients and getting calls the next day questioning a Bausch & Lomb reps words over the medically trained professionals.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're just venting here. File a formal complaint with their compliance officer Seana Carson and tell her exactly what has been going on and what you need to do to open an investigation. Also, you should consider filing a complaint with your local government health services organization, consider sending a message to the BBB expressing with your concerns so others read about the issues, and consider lodging a complaint through your insurance provider asking for assistance. Good luck.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for reply.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot. This concerns the rep not the drug. Do you people have degrees?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of us here have multiple degrees, but why is that relevant? Why are you always using caps, is it some form of insecurity or are you just an angry person?

It looks like you can lodge a complaint against the rep or the company through one of the above suggestions.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt the honest feedback from the survey will change anything. Nor will people leaving, b & l continuing to be at bottom, people getting sick and toxic unsafe work environment with horrible upper management.

https://www-forbes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.forbes.com/sites/christinecomaford/2016/06/18/how-leaders-can-engage-retain-top-sales-talent/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.forbes.com%2Fsites%2Fchristinecomaford%2F2016%2F06%2F18%2Fhow-leaders-can-engage-retain-top-sales-talent%2F

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps are Salix no respect in industry

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're comparing someone in the military to a pampered drug rep who can't make it at sales meetings unless they are given snacks every hour. :rolleyes: Company kool aid drinker, not a soldier.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree it's bad but I've had even worse. I had a manager thattwouks call me every morning ifididnt log a call in conputer (they track signatures) by 8:30. However it is pretty bad here Whenat least with kcs miss aging pharma Barbie at helm. Not impressed by her

When will these companies learn that busy work and this tpye of style doesn't work. I get it if you don't work and are consistently a poor performer but even top reps getting it and that's why many leaving.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How else do you justify their existence? She has reached this level of incompetence.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m so sick of these HR people trying to clean up the site with their corporate team spirit responses. Just this thread alone has someone assigned to stop the bleeding by defending the company. Or because they’re one of the incompetent managers who is being targeted.

Companies now have people to troll the employment sites like Glassdoor and Indeed to post positive reviews to balance out all the real negative 1 stars. This is one of them.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Toxic place. blah blah blah Reps here work harder than anywhere, miss goals more than anywhere are smarter than anywhere burnout faster than anywhere management lies and think they are-all ceos more than anywhere reps eventually go there is a problem when 5 reps do good and 150 fail. Plain stupid stay the f away and our products don't get me started go ahead do good next quarter see what happens