Worst pharma company!

Discussion in 'Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2013 at 8:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only idiot is you. Stop bitching, sell something, or get the hell out

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the pep talk CC!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing CC has experience selling, is Pernix stock.

Why should we believe in you, Coop? You don't believe in us?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CC = greedy bastard. RUN

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ain't nothin better in this company. Only two regions that may be doin better and thats region in the north and Florida. Other than that everybody elses checks went downhill bro! That moron JJ gave the upper region thats supposed to be a top market to one of his buddies as manager. JJ is the reason why we got baseline bullcrap and shitty commission on Silenor and Z/R! Glad that sucka is outta here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

english next time. E-n-g-l-i-s-h. Not everyone in this company speaks redneck

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally Texas doesn't have the good territory?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did JJ end up?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Define good territory? Because on the coupon report today, most of the Texas reps had 25+ coupon redemptions. So how do you figure?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, smart guy - why don't you go perform a physical improbability on yourself? Since I doubt that you're smart enough to figure that out, it's a nice way of saying GO F*CK YOURSELF! Don't be talking shit about Hawthorn reps. We work hard and always have. I have never worked harder and had less to show for it than I do right now - that's really motivating! Oh wait, that's called "opportunity", according to CC's email.

I suppose you want us to ignore the obvious fact that our fortunes took a drastic turn for the worse when Pernix took over? My bad, I guess it's OUR fault that Pernix leadership is inept. The fact is, nobody in senior leadership appears to know what they are doing, they are simply throwing things against the wall to see what will stick, and nothing has so far. In the meantime, we are all taking a major hit in the wallet. So worry about yourself, jerkoff, and we'll worry about us.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a Hawthorn rep who is complaining because all his Medicaid products have been taken away.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong again, Kreskin. None of us have had Medicaid for 4 years, except for Texas. Even when I had Medicaid, I treated it like gravy. Commercial insurance is the focus. We used to get some cash business, too, until some genius raised the price on everything to ridiculous levels. But I suppose you're so good you just rock your numbers in spite of that, right?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Explains why this manager and buddy of Jason acted like a r***** at the national meeting. Folks wondered how this clown landed a job as manager.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PC is JJ's buddy. Put him as manager for a top Omeclamox territory. Heard he's as clueless of a manager as JJ was at VP of sales force. Birds of a feather flock together.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a doctor on Friday go off on my for promoting an unapproved drug in Nodolor, anyone have this happen? Thinking about 'whistle blowing' to FDA about us promoting this!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pernix was a total shit hole company before we bought Hawthorn. I am sure they are still in total shock because of being lied to, having their base salary slashed, being treated like total shit, being micro managed by a buch of total idiots, bonus being slashed, and maybe even thinking times were bad before. Don't fight against each other. This is all the fault of our dumb ass leaders especially CC and BB. Thank gooness they fired J and others like him. The only problem is that CC and BB are even worse than the ones that were fired. It is good there are so many responses because everyone should be told the truth about this so called pharmaceutical company. This company has my vote for the WORST COMPANY OUT THERE! so go fuck your self CC, BB and all others involved in this kind of behavior.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they are promoting JB to CEO.....then he can threaten you all into working hard.
    #sofun #pernix #drcoco

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pernix was a fine company until GI division was started. Ask anyone who worked here before that and most would agree.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess who's bright idea that was.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We were lied to about Omeclamox commission at the interview fromm day 1. Truth is coverage sucks and no way it sells like JJ hyped it up to be. We were promosed over 100k with Omeclamox at the intervew. And PC is just as crooked and fraudulent as JJ watch your back with this guy.