Worst pharma company!

Discussion in 'Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2013 at 8:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those of you that are out there getting a million sigs to win $5000, have fun with that.

If you think you are going to get paid $5000 for most growth on product, have fun with that.

If you think you are going to go on the company trip after closing the 4th quarter have fun with that.

The truth of the matter is, drum rollllllllllllllllll... the company will get bought and you won't get shit.

Everything from here on out is a lie. Cooper wants you to believe that he wants to get back to our winning ways and make one of you the CEO some day. Don't you feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that some day you might be the next CEO of Pernix Therapeutics. I know that if I am the next CEO, I will try to form a relationship with each and everyone of you over a recorded phone call so you can't ask concerning questions! It's all bullshit people. There are so many millions of dollars involved that he will say anything at this point so he can get this thing sold and put it all behind him. It's kill or be killed. If you have a family, I would put them first and pernix second. The writhing is on the wall...It's up to you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's never been a more honest post on this board.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, there it is!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CC is a total idiot with his head so far up his ass he doesnt have a clue about anything. The so called products he is going to buy are made up in his little deranged head. Look at the last great product it sucked so hard it ended up in Penthouse magazine.

BB is legally brain dead from the infection he caught and never recovered. He is even more brain dead than he was. These jack offs must go. Fire them and move on.

We are all so tired of being blamed for not selling these shitty products. Cant you complete idiots realize that no one else in their right mind would even look at these products. But you two deranged fools think you are smarter than everyone else. They didn't buy these products because they suck and there is absolutely no demand in the market you fuck heads.

Did you get this message? Leave us and go fuck up another company you dicks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn I was one of the Hawthorn reps let go around the acquisition. That was surely one of the best things that happened to me. This place sounds like absolute chaos! For the Hawthorn reps that are still here, find yourselves something better! You'll wish you had done it sooner.